2.

I walked across the road to my friend Audrey's house.
I walked in with out knocking because I was that comfortable with them. I ran up stairs and into her room to see her laying on her bed.
"Hey what's wrong?" She said sitting up I dropped my bag by the door and closed the door and jumped onto the bed kissing her hard. She kissed back as I moved my legs so I was sitting on her lap.
I pulled back and rested my forehead on hers.
"Baby what's wrong?" She asked just above a whisper.
"She's marrying him." I whispered back. She moved me so I was laying next to her as we faced each other she held me tight.
"I thought you liked him." I sighed.
"I do but if she marries him then I'll be forgotten. Just like I already am." I whispered snuggling my head into the crook of her neck.
"I won't forget you." She whispered stroking my hair calming me some but not a lot.
"But my mom will. She's gone all week and only calls when she's not to tired or busy. I've given up on trying to get communication between us." She sighed.
"Let's buy pizza and watch Grey's to cheer you up." I nodded and turned grabbing her phone from the night stand.
"I want meat lovers." I mumbled turning her Tv on.
"And Berks root beer." I nodded and found Greys waiting for us in the recently watched.
I started the next episode and laid back down next to her.
"Are you really leaving for a week?" I asked.
"Yep. But don't worry I'll call you every night." She said kissing my forehead.
About a half hour later the bell rang and I hurried and paused where we were and bounded out of her room and down the stairs.
When I reached the door I ripped it open to reveal Austin the pizza guy that is a year older than me.
"Oh hey Emilee I knew the order had to be fore you. I just dropped off your moms pizza." He laughed. Audrey was now by my side and handed him the money.
"Keep the change." She said.
"Thanks." He said I took the pizza and ran up stairs as Audrey followed me with the pop.
I sat down on her bed and opened the box.
"Hey!" I laughed as moved to the other side of the big bed.
"What? I'm hungry!"

I woke up the next mourning wrapped in her arms wearing my batman spandex and basketball jersey.
"Finally you're awake I was about to tickle you." She whispered. I giggled and turned around in her arms.
"Well good mourning to you too." I kissed her lightly before I got out of bed.
"I'll see you when I get back." I nodded and grabbed my things and the extra soda.
"Love you call me. It's almost eleven so I better let you start packing." She got out of her bed and hugged me before she walked to her bathroom. I chuckled and walked out and to my house.
When I got home my mom was sitting at the table in her pajamas and robe drinking coffee. While ready a note book. MY DIARY!! Before she looked up I ran up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door and locked it. Knowing she had a way of unlocking my door in moved my back pack that I had filled with rocks in front of the door. I pulled off my jersey and pulled a sports bra on. I grabbed my tennis shoes and put my hair in a bun and grabbed my phone and head phones. I disabled the tracking before I climbed out my window.
I walked on the roof over to the garage and to the tree at the end.
I scurried down. I looked at the front door just to make sure she hadn't already been to my room.
I ran away from my house letting my feet pound on the ground as I flew across the pavement.
I turned on my pandora and ran to the rhythm of nickelback. I couldn't believe she was reading my diary! Oh my hell!!
I ran for the trees up ahead and ran till I came to a creek and jumped across. When I came to the tree house I pulled myself up the rope and pulled the rope up making it look like no one could get up here.
I sat there panting and looked at my phone. I had been running for a good twenty minutes.
And that's when the texts started to Comecon from her.
L-where are you?
L-answer me Emilee Parrilla!
L-how come your phone gps is off?
L- Emilee come home now or I will come find you.

L- I'm coming.

I sighed when she stopped texting and I turned my wifi off along with my music. I waited till it was around one before I looked out the window. I heard foot steps crunching leaves.
"Emilee!" Fuck it's her! I ducked down and slowed my breathing. I heard her underneath me so I staid as quiet as I could. "I didn't know she built this." She mumbled. No shit. You don't know a lot of things. "Em I'm coming up." Damn it. I cursed in my head. When she started to move around to get up and stifled my laugh because unless you have good arm muscles you have a really hard time getting up here. This tree house was meant for me and Audrey to go and be alone when we couldn't do that at our houses. I watched as one hand after the other came and grabbed the edge of the entrance. She later pulled herself up. I rolled my eyes as I was about to climb out the window and run again she grabbed my hips and pulled me to her. I groaned and tried to break free but she had a good grip on me.
"Emilee Parrilla." She growled. I gave up and went limp. "Ugh you're acting like a child right now." She whined before setting me on the floor. I curled into fetal position and blocked the side of my face with my hands. She sat down next to me.
"Emilee are you going to tell me why you climbed out your window and ran here?" She asked. I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me. But when she put me down I was next to the entrance. I went to jump down but she grabbed my hips again and pulled me so I was sitting on her lap.
I struggled to break free but she ended up on top of me pinning me down.
"Next time I'm not going to be so gentle. Now tell me what's wrong." She whispered the last part in my ear.

Reminder I will be updating each Monday!!!