009

"You look so pretty," Ashton gasped, as Michael entered his bedroom, hair dry. The tresses were mostly black, with artful tips of mint green throughout. "I mean, even prettier than always," Ash added a few moments later, his brain seemingly catching up.

   Michael chuckled, crawling into the bed alongside the younger boy to hug him adoringly. "Thanks baby. Now come on, your turn," he smiled, pulling the blonde to his sock clad feet. The pair walked into the bathroom, Mikey immediately picking and mixing colors. He mixed them in quickly, before hiding the dyed curls under a shower cap.

   The pale teenager then handed his pastel pink and powder blue marked gloves to Ashton. He quickly and effortlessly drew an incredible kitten silhouette on the older lads hipbone. Ash was an amazing artist, though he was too shy to show his beautiful sketches to anyone but his friends. "You're so talented, baby," Michael complimented, lightly squeezing his best friends thigh. The younger boy blushed, hiding his face in Mikey's shoulder with a muffled thank you.

The older lad then sat, and the pair cuddled and talked softly for half an hour, until Ashton had to shower the excess dye from his curls. Michael sprawled across the edge of the younger boys bed, texting Luke while he waited. He was then distracted when the seventeen-year-old entered the bedroom, only glancing up when Ashton murmured a soft greeting. The older lad tumbled off the bed when he caught sight of his best friend.

Ashton gasped softly, but Michael was rolling to his feet before the seventeen-year-old could help him up. "You're so hot," he informed breathily, tugging the adorable, younger boy into a rapidly escalating kiss. The seventeen-year-old's hair was dyed baby blue, with occasional smatterings of carnation pink threaded through his roots.

The boy was soon panting into Michael's mouth, gripping his biceps. Eventually, Ashton ended up pressed against the wall, his companion biting a mark into his neck. "M- Mikey," he gasped as a reminder, and the pair broke apart. The curly haired boy's STD wouldn't be fully gone for two weeks, and even then he'd have to wait another week until he could have sex.

"Sorry, baby," Michael murmured, patting his easily turned on best friend's knee. "I'll get you off," he offered, wiggling his fingers. Ashton blushed brightly, while nodding slightly. The pair crawled onto the bed, and the eighteen-year-old pressed his hand against the younger boys clothed crotch.

Michael moved his hand quickly and expertly—there was a reason he had the most points in the boys made up game, though he had also lost the most—and Ashton was soon coming in his jeans. He proceeded to flop against Mikey's shoulder, panting softly. "Come here, baby," the older lad cooed, cuddling his best friend closer. Ash yawned softly, reminding his mate of a kitten. "You're so adorable."

The pastel haired boy blushed in response.

"Hey, babe." Luke walked across Ashton's room, to stand by the newly blue and pink haired boy. The seventeen-year-old sat behind his desk, sketching a fox. It was incredible, with gray fur and blue feathers threaded through it. The talent that had gone into it was ineffable, Luke could barely believe it was a drawing. "That's amazing," Luke whispered.

   Ashton shoved the paper into his desk drawer with a carelessness that had the older blonde wincing. He could understand how his best friend was so shy and unconfident about his sketches, treating them like scrap pieces of paper. "It's nothing," the seventeen-year-old murmured, standing to hug Luke with a sweet smile.

   "I love your hair. You look indescribably adorable," Luke complimented, kissing his best friends soft tresses.

   "Thank you," Ash giggled, blushing and wrapping his slightly muscled arms around the blonde's thin waist.

   "So what d'you want to do today?" Calum was still on a trip with his sister, and Michael was looking at universities with good game design programs, scheduled on a different day from Luke. The boys always planned their schedules around one another's, so there were either none or at least two with a free day to hang out.

   "It's up to you," Ashton said sweetly.

   "There's a nearby art school doing this big mural painting thing. It's open to sophomore students and older, so they can get a look at upcoming attendees, if you want," Luke offered. Ashton's face lit up with excitement, and he nodded quickly. Though the teenager didn't have any faith in his art skill, he still loved the chance to paint on something bigger than his canvases.

   He got changed from his gray sweatpants and loose, faded green top, into black skinny jeans and a powder blue shirt with a pink ice cream decal. The tanned boy brushed his curls, allowing them to flop over his green hued eyes. The pair took Luke's rainbow painted car to a large collection of buildings, and towards a lot, bordering a huge, plain white wall.

   A brunette uni student walked up on ratty trainers in paint stained skinny jeans and a loose black top. "Hey, guys. Come with me and I'll get you both set up with a section of the wall to paint. Phil'll be by with paint and brushes in a bit; you'll recognize him, he's got the same weird hair as I," the lad said, absentmindedly gesturing at his fringe. Luke and Ashton chuckled, following the guy to the far right side of the white wall.

   The brunette pointed out faint, near invisible lines penciled onto the white paint, and the large sections in which the two boys would be painting. The space was large, about a meter and half wide, and two meters tall. Ashton was practically bouncing with excitement, and the second the brunette university student was gone, he grabbed Luke's hand. "This is going to be so fun," he said animatedly.

A/N
aye update in honour of 5 years of 5sos
Art on the top/side is what Ashton sketched.
credit scandy_girl on instagram