the last chapter

It's my birthday 😁, virgo's  rule. Gonna pig out at the sugar factory

*************************
Natalia.

I'm not sorry for what I did. And I don't feel bad for beating her ass. It was a long time coming.

" so are you going to explain"
Theo folded his arms staring at me

" you know you look so hot when your mad " I said sweetly

" oh no don't think for a second that acting cute will get you out of this, now tell me what happened "

"Well if you must know I went to Jessie's for his little apology thing and then things happened and I was threatened so I defended my self and the outcome was that I beat that little good for nothing low down dirty piece off-"

" ok I get it you beat her" Theo said chuckling.

" so your not mad at me"
For some reason I really didn't want him to

" no I'm not, I'm upset that I had to bail you out of jail, and I can't say you should have known better but I understand, you have been wanting to this for a while now so I can understand stand" he smiled at me

" aww your sweet for understanding" I said pinching his cheek

" yeah yeah, so do you feel any better"

" honestly yeah I do, I mean I've been angry for so long and every time I saw her she made me never forget what she did. So I just feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulder" I said truthfully

" so what happens now"
Theo said sipping his coffee

" what do you mean"

" Well you got that off your chest and now what's left, she was just one problem you still have two more and one is your son and the other is Jessie, you need to sort that out"

"Yeah I know" I got up kissed him and went to bed. It was time to let this end.

**************************

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I need to do this, the door opened.

" hey Jessie"

" hey ah come in" he limped into the living room. There were a lot of boxes pact. I guess he was serious about all the stuff he said.

" you want something to drink" he asked

" no I'm not staying long I just need to talk to you" I sat down and he came next to me.

" ok so listen and I mean just listen ok" he nodded and I continued.

" Jessie you hurt me and I don't mean you did something bad and I was upset, you really destroyed me. And for a long time every one was like oh you should forgive him and you need to move on and this and that but I should be honest now"

I took a deep breath

" I don't forgive you and I don't want to be with you ever again. And I don't care if the world thinks that's selfish.

You cheated on me and it wasn't a one time thing where you did it and you felt sorry and you told me. It happened numerous times and I honestly can't call it cheating, you basically had and affair.

You in your heart of hearts know that there is no way in hell I'm getting back with you. I mean what you thought I'd just forget and we become one big happy family, no and you can't ask me to do that."

I grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes

" I hate to admit this but I still maybe feel something for you  but it's definitely not strong enough to make me try again or leave theo for that matter and I hope you understand that"