Mate

I stop in my tracks when I hear a loud growl.

I'm in trouble aren't I?

I turn around to see a large man around his mid 20's with dark brown hair and huge muscles might I add. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be here I know. I didn't mean to cross territories, I'll leave." I begin to turn around and walk when I suddenly get that heavenly smell that Autumn stopped me for.

I heard another growl coming from him and his eyes go black and he walks up to me like a predator and pins me up against a tree. "MINE" he growls again placing a kiss on my neck causing me to tense up in confusion but yet ease my nerves all at the same time. Then my wolf screams back to me 'MATE ' I quickly pull his head up to mine and look into his eyes, only to see them change back from black to a grey/ brown color. I hear him growl again "Mine" he says calmer than the first time. 

"Hi" I say, trying to ease the awkwardness of the situation.

"I finally found you" He says. "I've been looking for you for 2 years sweetheart. Or should I say Mate" I look at him and I hear Autumn purr in enjoyment as he rubs my back. I blush and look at the ground hoping that he did not see my red cheeks. "Don't hide your face baby. You're cute when you blush" God dammit why did he say that. It just makes me blush more. Then my head snaps up as I look into his eyes again and say "Mate" with a smile. He smiles back and leans down to kiss my neck. 

Oh My Gosh, I've never felt anything like this before. Leaning my head up to give him more access, I notice how dark the sky has gotten since I left. Wait, it's dark out. Shit. My mom is probably worried sick. I instantly pull away from him earning a loud growl.

 "Listen I have to get home, my family is super worried and they probably have a search party out for me right now" he growls again pulling me back into his arms 

"No you can stay at my place" he says. He can't be serious. I don't even know him.

 "As great as that invitation sounds, we just met. My parents don't even know where I am right now" I say as his eyes stay captured on mine, almost like he's memorizing every detail he can find. 

"I'm coming back with you, I just found you I'm not going to lose you." I look at him shocked, I don't think it would be a good idea for him to come home with me. Boys aren't exactly just allowed in whenever they so please. 

"I don't think that's a good idea, and don't mind me asking but what is your name?"  He looks at me his eyes changing colors every few seconds, he must be talking with his wolf.

"My name is Cole White, part of the Dark Moon pack. What is your name beautiful?" He asks me his eyes turning black with lust as he looks at me. 

"Alex. my name is Alex Steel" I say confidently. "Alex" he tries it on his tongue making me growl in delight by the way it sounds coming from him. He smirks and kisses me. 

You know those cliche moments when you feel sparks fly when you kiss your mate, well this was that moment. He pushes his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance. I pull away a little in shock, not knowing he was going to do that. Too fast? I question Autumn. She just laughs at me.

Then it hits me. Cole White.

"Cole White?" I ask.

"That's my name sweetheart" He smiles.

"You're the alpha" I say shocked. 'He's the Alpha' Autumn says shocked.'That's hot' She smirks. The longer i focused on it, the more power I felt radiating off of him.

 He just nods his head while laughing and kisses me again. He moans into the kiss while I wrap my arms around his neck and he snakes his arm around my waist. He's so tall that I have to stand on my toes to kiss him and when I do he still has to lean his head down. What a dream.

 "Cole I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow after school. I promise"

 I say and take a few steps back. He growls in sadness and anger. He brings me back into his arms and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his great scent almost by instinct. I hear him chuckle as his grip tightens around me. The sudden contact making my body react in ways I never thought it would.

 "You smell so good baby, I'll walk you back home, I don't want to let you go yet. Is it okay if I spend the night? I just don't know if I want you to not be in my arms after knowing what it feels like now." he asks in a calm tone 

"It's probably not a good idea with my dad and all. And don't you think it's too fast?" I whisper the last part. 

"Your dad started it" he says angrily into my ear but softly so it wouldn't scare me. "If it makes you uncomfortable then I don't need to be in the same bed as you, as long as I know you're there me and my wolf will be more than fine." 

"It won't make me uncomfortable, I'm just not used to having a guy in my bed, especially one who I have just met" that seemed to calm him down. He pulls my face to his and kisses me for what feels like hours. I pull away and he growls again after me not letting him continue.

"Well I would hope you wouldn't be used to having other guys in your bed" he growls before pulling me back in for a kiss creating no space between us. He smiles in between our shared kisses.

"Time to go home" I say to him hearing Autumn growl at me for having to leave.

Cole walks me back to my house by just following the forest trail. I kiss his neck not being able to control myself as his smell clouds my thoughts.

"Stop kissing my neck" He says. I don't follow his orders.

"If you don't stop then you won't be getting home" He says in a lustful tone. 

I quickly stop and just keep inhaling his scent as he carries me. My eyes closing, relaxing at the feeling of being close to him.

"You know I can walk right?" I ask Cole and he looks at me "I know, I just don't want to let you go" I nod and tighten my hold on him wanting to be closer to him even though it probably isn't physically possible to get any closer at this point. I pull away to study his features. He has a chiseled jawline and dark brown eyes similar to mine. His shirt is so tight that I can see complete abdomen. his arms are full of muscle and he's super tall cause I feel like i'm 5 feet above the ground while he holds me. He has a very sloped nose and sharp eye brows. His skin is tan and you can see the veins on his arms. He is blessed with eye lashes that probably every girl would die for. His eyes shift over to mine, turning black in the process.

"you like what you see" he says deeply. Smirking as if he could read my thoughts.

"Very much yes, you're so handsome. Perfect" I mumble the last part hoping that he didn't hear but he of course did as he chuckles a bit.

"We're home" he says finally.

Oh no, Home.