♤ Chapter Eleven ♤

A/N: Hello everyone again!!

Sorry, I updated a little late. ;;;

Thank you all for 5.69K and 288 votes! It's a shame to say that this story is coming to an end really soon..

I don't have much to say today after my short note earlier, let's move on to Chapter Eleven, shall we?

* I do not own Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler / 黒執事 or any of the characters in it. *

[ Chapter Eleven ]

[ Ciel's POV ]

" Miss Elizabeth, please calm down. " Sebastian appeared quickly to stop her from further throwing her fits.

" Let me go! " I haven't seen Elizabeth like this in a while.. It sent shivers down my spine. But I quickly grasped the feather on the floor and looked at it.

I dusted and blew at it to get rid or any dirt on it. It's doesn't seem broken nor a least bit damaged by it. I heaved a sigh of relief. That's great..

I stayed on the ground and kept the feather close to me.

" Ciel, you're t-too much..! " I watched Sebastian let go of her as she dropped to her knees to the same level as I am. Elizabeth was getting tired from her violent fit, hiccuping and trying to speak properly while crying. How terrible..

I kept silent as I removed myself from the ground. I can't believe I have a fianceé like her.. I gazed at her, a clear disappointed look lingering on my face.

As soon as she saw the look on my face, she stopped crying for a moment. Her eyes widened, seeming as though she's shocked to see me look this way.

" C-Ciel..? " Her hand reached out to hold my hand but almost immediately, I slapped her hand away. I stared at her.

" Ci-.. " Her face started to drain of colour as she called out to me once again.

" Don't call my name. " I interrupted, looking and moving away from her. I will never have someone like her for a Wife.

" Sebastian, call Aunt Francis. " I breathed heavily as I stared into the sky. Clouds formed and the winds rustled the leaves of the trees. I then turned around and attempted to walk past Elizabeth.

But I halted in my footsteps, glancing down at her as she stayed where she was. I sighed as I took my outer coat off and draped it over her shoulders.

" Aunt Francis will be worried if you fall sick. " I finished my sentence and returned back into the manor.

***

[ Sebastian's POV ]

I exhaled deeply, hanging up the call as the two returned back into the manor.

I looked at the two sit opposite each other at the foyer. He gave her his coat, I see.

My gaze focused itself onto the floor. He's becoming soft-hearted, the gesture is mild but it's definitely not like his character. Will he turn into someone that I wouldn't be able to recognise in future?

" Have you called her? " I snapped out of my own thoughts as our eyes met. I can't help but wish, and wish that their relationship would come to an end.

" Yes, I have. " I breathed out, trying to keep my calm. I am unable to control myself as well anymore. I would have to be careful.

My own greed has taken over all of me as time passed. Every moment that I interact with him, I just hoped that I would have him all to myself. That he would only look at no one else but me.