Get To Know Meow

'Truth or Dare...' Marinette stares at him for a while. She tried to read his expression.

"T - Truth!" Adrien jumps slightly at her. Shocked at her outburst. 'Truth Huh. Of course she would pick that.' Adrien groans to himself.

"Okay, Who's your inspiration and why?" Adrien says to her. 'Hmph. I should of just suggested Dare or Double Dare' Adrien pouts to himself.

"Uhm.... UHM! Your Father? I uhm guess... I mean uhm designers and stuff and clothes...
Gabriel Agreste?" Marinette started to wave her hands everywhere. Her face became even redder than before. Her eyes became spirals.

Adrien looks at her in shock and laughed sweetly 'So father is her inspiration wow. I never thought she would. I'm glad she does!" Adrien felt his ego become stronger. He was happy to meet someone who was inspired by his father.

"So my father inspires you? Hmm. I'm glad. My father loved your bowler hat~. Anyways your turn to ask" Adrien smiles to her.

_____________________________________________

[ "Marinette" ♡ "Adrien" ]

"Truth or Dare. A - Adrien?"

"Dare Me"

"I d - dare you. To eat a croissant in uhm.. a minute?"

"Easy Enough" Adrien quickly eats a croissant while Marinette kept the time. a minutes had gone by and Adrien was shockingly finished by then. 'WHOA. I didn't know Adrien could eat so messily... this game is going to be fun. Maybe.'

"Marinette, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare Me too!"

'Gladly' Adrien thought.

"I dare you.... To talk in cat puns for a week" Adriens eyes twinkled as he grinned at her. 'HUH!? did I hear that correctly? Maybe not... I hope not...'

"Uh. Huh? C - can you repeat that please???"

"Oh sure~ I Dare you to talk in cat puns for a week. You have to at least have a pun in your sentence... anywhere and everywhere you are. No break! If you don't do it, you'll be punished~"

'Oh no... Ahhh! PUNS!? And be Punished???... Oh nononono... this is...' "Uhm Okay? So uh.. I start now?"

Adriens grin became wide. "Yes~ You start right Now" Marinette blushes and looks away quickly. She breaths in and out before asking.

"Adrien. Truth or Dare?" Marinette smiled 'Did I need to do a pun for that question? I don't know how to fit a pun in there... "Adri - meow truth or dare?" ... Yeah no... I'll just skip that.'

"Truth please~"

"Adrien. What kind of Meow-sic do mew purr - fer?"

'Cat puns on a role! Chat Noir. Lend me your dorkyness!'

Adrien laughs in his head. 'Oh my! This is too funny... she's so cute. One dare down, one more to go~.. Oh Marinette~"

"Oh I pretty much like any types of music~ As a model, I can't really be picky. I'm taught to like almost everything." Adrien says proudly.

"So Truth or Dare Marinette?"

"Truth! I - I don't think i'll be to handle a - another paw - ful dare."

"Okay~ Since It was a bit rude of me to give you that dare, I'll go easy with the truth~. Has anyone ever called you "Mari?""