Ch. Ten

Chapter Ten

"Ugh my feet are killing me." Mai whines while rubbing her feet.

"Maybe if you didn't walk all around the mall in your new wedges." I chuckle while shaking my head.

"Hey don't hate my shoes. They show off my amazing pedicure." She tells me.

I sighed.

"Mai, you have a million nail polish in your room, why do you have to go to the nail salon to get a pedicure when you can just paint your very own." I explained while locking the door to the bakery.

"Because they throw in a foot massage, unless you want to massage my feet from now on, then I would gladly not go to the nail salon run by Asian women." She tells me grinning.

"Yeah no. That would make me lose my appetite forever." I tell her grabbing my shopping bags.

"Hey my feet are perfect." She tells me.

"It's just feet in general. Any feet is disgusting to me." I say shuddering.

Making Mai laugh.

~*~

I walk up to my classroom only to find a notice on the door.

Class is cancelled today, I'm probably having a hangover right now hence why I'm not here wanting to teach

P.S. I put this on here before I went to the bachelorette party.

I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Hey there. I guess we have an hour and twenty minutes to do something productive." Peter explains not taking his eyes off the note.

"Like what?" I ask him annoyed. 

I got new colorful pens so that my notes can be beautiful, and I wanted to especially use it for my second class, which is this one that is apparently cancelled.

And also because we take a lot of notes in this one, I take more notes here than in any other class. But since I can't use them today, I'm going to be an annoyed mood.

"How about we go to this expensive place that I know of and we can look at stuff." He tells me finally looking at me.

"I do that almost always." I sigh.

"Well then let's do it together then." He chuckles crossing his arms.

I think this over.

"You better not make me regret it." I say giving him a pointed look.

"Have you ever regretted spending quality time with the one and only Peter Greene?" He asks me in pure amusement.

"Eh maybe?" I ask him sheepishly.

~*~

Peter parks in front of a sunglass hut.

"Sunglasses? Why is there a store for only sunglasses?" I ask him.

"Because I love sunglasses and this store is made just for me and only me." He brags turning his engine off.

"That's mighty selfish of you Mr. Greene." I tell him unbuckling my seatbelt.

"I'm just stating the obvious here." He says opening his door.

~*~

"Hey check this out." I say putting on some sunglasses and pointing my index fingers out at him.

Making Peter laugh.

"You really are something Miss Heightmore you know?" He asks still laughing.