Chapter 145 - Talk About It

Abi's POV

"Ah, so this is why I woke up alone." I opened my eyes to see Lin in his pajamas standing by my bed. I realized that I was curled tightly in a ball, wrapped in a blanket, and Vanessa had fallen asleep at the foot of my bed.

"Sorry Honey." She said, sitting up.

"All is forgiven." He said, bending down to kiss her, "just, why are you sleeping in her room?" He asked, after he kissed his wife.

"I couldn't sleep last night." I admitted. "And, Mom and I were looking through old photo albums last I remember."

"You conked out between the honeymoon album and Sebs baby album. I turned around and you were snoring, curled under your blanket, in the living room, I carried you back to bed, and I guess I fell asleep too." Vanessa explained.

"Alright, well, it's 7:00." Lin announced. I gave him a smile, and started to climb out of bed, as soon as I stood up I realized I was still quite light headed from yesterday. "Woah. You okay?" Lin asked, as I started to sway on my legs.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, grabbing the nightstand to steady myself.

"You sure?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's just, I'm still a little bit faint." I said, letting go of the nightstand. "Can I shower?" I asked.

"Of course Mija." Lin said, and I grabbed clothes and a my make up and went into the bathroom.

I stared at myself disdainfully in the mirror for about a minute. I hated my thighs, they were huge whenever I sat down, and my stomach was almost outlined, it was extended, and it hurt to suck it in all the time. My upper arms were fat, and so was my face, my hair was obnoxious and too hard to control. I had acne on the left side of my forehead, my feet curled in making my stance awkward.

I hit myself. I took a can of hairspray and I hit myself, I hit myself until it stopped hurting, then I grabbed a glass jar and hit myself with it in the gut. I immediately let out a yelp of pain, as part of the fragile glass broke off and lodged itself in my skin. I carefully pried it out of me, then set it down on the counter, a bit of blood was dripping from the cut, but in some odd way, it felt right. Like I deserved it. I guess I did.

I showered quickly to make up for the missed time, and bandaged the cut, praying it wouldn't bleed through my clothes. I cleaned up all traces of blood from the bathroom, before walking into the living room.

"Hi Mija." I smiled, seeing Lin feeding Sebastian.

"Hi."

"You yelped in the bathroom, did you cut yourself shaving?" He asked, and my face flushed red, he couldn't know what I just did.

"Oh! No, um, there, uh, there was a spider." I lied.

"Please say you killed it." He said quickly.

"Spiduh!" Seb squealed jumping up and down in his seat.

"No. Spiders are evil. Smash spiders." Lin joked with his son. And banged his fist down on his knee.

"Evil spiduh! OAK SMASH!" He yelled and pounded his little fists into his breakfast, getting baby food all of Lin.

"And I remember why you feed the child." He said, standing up. "I'm gonna go get a towel." He smiled, and went into the kitchen. I grabbed my backpack and started looking through it. "No school Mija!" I heard Lin yell