"He Did What To My Mate"

Cole

Goddess she's beautiful. 

Her dad is Alpha of the Pure Blood pack and he despises our pack for not letting him have some of our land. Just thinking about it is infuriating. It's my packs land, he has no right to demand land from my pack.  Alex seems nothing like him. Not even in the slightest.

"We're home" I tell Alex as she lifts her head up from my shoulder, looking at her I already know that her beauty will be the death of me. 

"You're killing me, you're lucky we're at your house and not mine cause I would already have you up against the wall" I say lowly with my wolf Luke slowly taking over my body. Alex just giggles and hops down. I instantly pull her back into my arms not wanting her to go yet. She pulls away and I growl. She goes up to the door and knocks. Not much time later does the door open to see a man around my age look at her and hug her. 

'Oh Hell no who does this dude think he is hugging my mate' I heard Luke say in my head. Luke lets out a loud growl.  Alex, seeing the anger in my eyes, rushes back to me wrapping her arms around my waist calming me and my wolf down. 

"He's just my brother." She laughs, instantly calming me and Luke both. "Cole meet Sam, my brother, Sam this is Cole my Mate" she says calmly, I look down at her seeing her smile more at the word 'mate'.

Sam walks over to us and quickly hugs Alex again before letting her go so that I don't get upset again. He looks at me for a second, knowing instantly who I was.

"Alpha White, I'm Sam Steel, soon to be Alpha of the Pure Blood pack."

"Pleasure to meet you Sam" I say to him.

Then I see a beautiful woman walk out of the house bringing Alex into a hug.

"Where were you Alex?" she scolds angrily. 'Who does she think she is talking to our mate like that' I hear Luke say.  Luke has a problem with handling his anger especially when it comes to our mate. 

'We've been looking for her for 2 years of course I'm gonna be over protective.' Luke scoffs He doesn't want anyone touching or talking to her in ways that could hurt her. He growls again, this time it was both of our decision. No one talks to my Alex like that. The woman looks at me shocked but the tells Alex to go back to me almost with an amused look on her face.

"Mom this is Cole my Mate, that's why I was out so late today." She says sweetly hugging me after, making me purr in delight.

"I can see, he seems very protective" she says giggling, I can't help but smile.

"Hello miss-" She cuts me off.

"Amber. Just call me Amber."

"Amber, my name is Cole White. I am the Alpha of the Dark moon pack, according to your daughter, you've heard much about me but I assure you, I am not as bad as your husband perceives me to be." I laugh reassuringly as I look down to meet Alex's eyes.

"I'm proud to have your daughter as my mate" I finish. I look back to Amber to see her smiling brightly. 

Footsteps are heard throughout the house, approaching the door. Here comes the hard part. I watch her dad come out of the house. Her family seems nice, but her dad is not, far from it actually. He sees me and instantly gives me his 'oh so famous' death glare that I've gotten familiar to ever since our packs weren't the greatest of allies.

"White, what are you doing here." he scolds. Hearing him spit my name out in disrespect makes my blood boil.

"I came here to bring Alex home" I say hugging her from behind intentionally. 

He gives me the glare again and I just ignore it. Maybe I should piss him off just to show how mad he makes me. I lean down to Alex and give her a passionate kiss on the lips that lasted a couple of seconds. I pull away just to see an amused look on her face. I arch my brow in confusion. 

"You can kiss me all you want but don't use me for your own personal battles" She whispers before pecking me on the lips once again.

"Awww John aren't they the cutest. I'm so happy Alex found her mate!" Amber claps her hands in excitement while John just looks shocked. It's as if steam could come out of his nose. In other words he looks mad as Hell. If he even gets in the way of me and Alex being together, I will not hesitate to hurt him, not kill him cause I care about all packs leadership, but I will make sure it is permanent. Maybe an arm Luke suggests in my head. 

"Alex go inside right now. We will discuss all of this later." He spits

"But dad why do I have to go inside?" I hear her ask in a confused tone.

"He is not your mate, now go inside!" Alex starts walking and she takes my hand and I follow her.

"No, The Alpha stays out here." He stares daggers at me.

"He doesn't listen to you. He's coming with me." she grabs my hand upstairs and runs upstairs into her room as I quickly run behind her, hearing her dad walking up the stairs. She locks the door and opens up her window.

"Alex open up the god damn door! I need to have a word with your mate" I look at her and she shakes her head telling me 'no' as I was walking to the door.

"Alex, do you need another slap to the face to understand me! Open the fucking door!"

He did what to my mate! Luke says as I fell him take control.

.

Luke

Hell no he does not say that and expect to get away with it. Cole may be more patient, but do more damage. 

I let out a loud growl. I look back to see Alex smirking, god she's hot. She probably finds my growl a turn on with that smirk plastered on her face. I'll show her a turn on. I walk over to her and growl at her, smirking so she knows I'm not mad at her. She gives me another smile and I lean down to kiss her. The banging on the door slowly becomes irrelevant. She bites down on my lip a little and I move my hand down to her ass. She'll figure out that I am a bit more sexual than Cole.

I see her eyes go black. Time to meet my mate.

"Mate." She purrs.

"Luke, and you are, gorgeous?" I ask her.

"Autumn" she says in between kisses.

"I Love that name" I grunt. I hear Cole in the back of my mind saying that he wants control, to make sure that I don't take it too far. I understand and oblige to his command.

.

Cole

I pull away to make sure that we don't go too far. We may be wolves but that would be way to fast, especially due to the sense of innocence I smell on her. She growls at me but then smiles, agreeing with my actions.

There is no more banging on the door, only sounds of John talking to his wife. I go a bit closer, trying to hear what they are saying.

"Why can't you just be happy for our daughter? And need I remind you, if you ever lay a hand on that beautiful face of our daughters again, I'm leaving. I'll tell her to pack her things and she can go live with Cole if you hate him so much." Amber sneers at John.

Then silence.

"Alex, grab a couple suit cases and start packing. He'll never lay a hand on you again."

I see her start to tear up, knowing I know what he's done. At least I hope that's all he's done. I run over to her and pick her up, hugging her. She relaxes into my chest and I calm down a bit, felling her in my arms.

No one will ever lay a hand on her ever again.