XXIV

Cassidy's pov -

"Let's go Cassidy we are here" Dexton mumbled shaking me.

I opened my eyes to see Dexton who was starring at me and Anna clinging to him still sleeping.

I got up and pushed the hair on Anna's face back, I liked her hair the way it was long and wavy.

Anna stirred a little and nuzzled her head into Dexton's neck.

I noticed that everyone had already left the plane and we three were the only one remaining.

When I got off the plane I saw Cara standing there.

When did she come here?

I waved my hand at her as Sofia did the same.

Both of us me and Sofia headed toward Cara but before we were there a guy came and hugged her from behind placing a kiss on her cheeks.

What the hell was going on?

"You wanna tell us something? "Sofia raised a eyebrow and asked as I narrowed my eyes at her .

But before Cara could answer us the whole family surrounded us and mom was tha first to speak.

"OMG,Hi you must me Xander" the guy nodded and smiled to all of us .something was wrong "you better take care of my daughter dude " Dad said.

This time Cara exploded "okay guys that is enough " with the she looked at me and Sofia again "I gotta tell this to my besties first"

Okay;now I was confused.

"Cassy, Sofia meet my fianće - Xander." For a moment I stood still with a wide expression on my face but finally broke lose when Cara smiled at me again.

I hugged the living day light out of her "OMG , but shit why didn't you tell me before I hate you right know but I still so happy " I kept on rambling until Sofia smiled and hugged both of us me and Cara.

All of us three were into a group hug when Sofia mummbled softly " Justin proposed me yesterday."

I broke apart and starred at Sofia as if she had grown another head.

This girl, I tell you.

Justin I'd a famous architecture in ney York and worked with Sofia for designing there office.

"You people have become secretive"

I shouted and they laughed along with the whole family.

I was very happy everyone had someone to support them now.

Even I have some good memories on which I can live the rest of my life just remembering the person the owner of my heart.

After some time all of us headed out of the airport and saw five SUV's standing there.

"Okay guys so we have five SUV's, decided who want to go where " mom announced.

I was about to go and sit with grand ma when mom stopped me "not you young lady you are comming with Dexton" I pouted "I am going to be honest sweety you aren't like my daughter you are my daughter and I am not going to let my last hope to see you with my son drown, remember Cassy this family adores and so does your husband we won't let you go so easily"

I didn't know how to react to that so I smiled and hugged mom "ok mom , I love you "

I went and sat to Dexton's there was a driver in each car.

When I open the car I saw Anna was awake now and was talking animatedly with Dexton"

When I sat beside them as Anna came to me and kissed by cheeks but then went back to Dexton.