Nagito X Reader - Uneducated

(Quick notey note... The reader in this is like, skittish but can be very, loud.)

It was chasing me. I could feel its prescence. My heart started beating quicker... I needed to hurry before I was out of time. I started running, trying to escape my killer. My mind was racing. I knew it, I was about to die. Goodbye world, my entire existence is about to disappear. 

"Goddamn it!" You exclaimed, throwing your pencil onto the ground in frustration. This maths question is freaking the hell out of you. "Hey! No angrily throwing pencils onto the ground in the library!" Ishimaru exclaimed. You rolled your E/C eyes and left the Library.

What was that guy's name again? Nagita? No, that can't be right. Oh yes, Nagito. That one loony kid everybody avoids. Maybe, JUST maybe, he can help me. I can't help but notice that he does really well on tests... 

You walked over to the nearest classroom, hoping that by sheer chance Nagito would be in there. You poked through the doorway of the classroom. You saw Nagito sitting at his desk, STILL packing up his equipment.

"U-Uhm... What are you still doing here?" You asked, trying to avoid eye contact with Nagito. "Oh! I'm still leaving. I can't bear leaving this building so... quickly. It's full of hope!" He 'explained'. Classic Nagito.

"So... I-I've been doing terrible in all of my tests... A-And y-you've been... Well, you've been doing s-so much better and..." You started before being interupted.

 "Ah! Of course, you want me to restore your academic hope! Y/N, you are a very, very bright beacon of hope. I'm surprised you even wanted to share a room with trash like me." He babbled. You flinched at his terrible wording.

"Ah, Komaeda... 'Share a room with you'?" You asked, unsure of what he meant. He raised his hands and shook them as if to apologize for implying anything. "Sorry, I'm terrible with words. It's only to be expected from trash like me." 

You sighed, having to put up with his consistent nonsense. "Are you going to help me, or not?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Ah, of course. Apologies. I may have gotten slightly carried away." You rolled your eyes. 'Slightly'. Yeah sure, whatever he said.

"Come, sit here, Y/N." Nagito beckoned. You shook your head, declining his offer to sit on the same chair as him. You sat at the desk next to him. "Oh, alright. Sorry for being abrupt." He apologised, for like the millionth time. 

You clenched your fist. One more damn apology.... He started talking you through the basics of the upcoming test. You couldn't help but feel comforted by his voice, even though he was a fucking lunatic.

"So, you add that to that and then you get this figure which you then have to divide into... Y/N are you listening?" He asked. You realized you'd been fantasizing nearly the whole time. "Yeah, yeah. I'm listening." You replied. "I'm sorry for being boring." He apologised.

"Stop apologising for every damn move you make! You don't have to, only apologise for the big stuff! Just stop being so... I don't know, Nagito-ish!" You yelled at him, trying to sound serious and pissed off until you burst out laughing.

"I must admit, I find it cute when you're angry." He mumbled, looking away. "Oh... Well... Let's just... continue." You mumbled as well, your face turning red. "Yeah, sure. So, that number, you need to divide into that number, so it makes the number you started with. So, the next question..." He explained.

"The next question is?" You asked, tilting your head. "The next question has two parts... So you add this number to that number and take away that number from the original figure... And the answer would be...?" 

You tilted your head. "What? I don't know what it would be... Forty one?" You guessed. "In most circumstances, you'd be right, but I'm going to say you're wrong this time." Nagito replied. "Why?!" You exclaimed, getting frustrated with him now.

"Because, I'd say the answer is on this note..." Nagito explained, passing the crumpled up piece of paper to you. It read: "Would you rather pass the test or miss five minutes of education to answer my question?"

You tilted your head. "W-Wait? Your question? This answer isn't mathematical! It's bullshit!" You exclaimed. "Calm down. My question is, will you be my beacon of hope? Only mine and nobody else's?" He asked calmly.

You looked in his eyes. Those eyes were full of... Well, more bullshit. The smile on his face was unbelievably cute, but it also has its flaws. You examined him, finding millions of flaws everywhere.

You managed to croak out a completely flawed "Y-Y-Yes..." Before his grin became even cuter. "Yes! Now, I have a beacon of hope reserved for me. Also, not to mention, this beacon is not educated, so I can feel responsible for her education!" He 'cheered'. "I'm not an object, you know!" You exclaimed.

"To me, you're an object. An object of hope." He said. You looked into his eyes again. They had a glint of mischeif in them. Oh how you'd love to slam that face into a wall. Instead of doing that though, you slowly wrapped your arms around him and buried your face into his chest.

"I don't mind being considered inanimate if it's for your sakes..." You murmured. "That's good to know." He chuckled. "I hope you get used to it."

(So this sort of implies that Nagito will treat you as an object and a possession, but like, he's Nagito so it's uh, custom.)