Chapter 11

Chapter 11

 (Third Floor Rec Room---->)

 Words could not express how he felt in my arms as he grinded his hot little body flush against my much larger frame. We were literally consuming each other right there in the middle of his office. Sweet Jesus, his lips were so soft and he tasted so sweet. And for all of my false bravado and the show of confidence on the outside, I was feeling the complete opposite on the inside. My heart pounded away in my chest, and my cock throbbed and wept in my shorts. My knees were threatening to collapse on me at given moment.

  And, oh God, the little noises that were coming from him did nothing to help my situation either. I felt him snake his small hands in between our bodies and placed his palms flat on my Pecs to gent push ne back to break the seal of our fused lips. He tilted his head back and stared back at me in a daze. His chest heaved right along with my own as we tried to catch our breaths. My eyes flicked to his wet pink lips, and they were slightly swollen from our kissing. I so wanted to swoop back in and reclaim his luscious mouth, but he had called a halt to our current proceedings and I had to respect his wishes.

 Royce looked almost torn as he made eye contact with me. I was beginning to worry that I may have miscalculated and moved too quickly with him. I stepped back with a look of confusion on my face and he just stood there for a minute. He finally moved, but it was away from me and towards one of the chairs in front of his desk. He waved me over to the other seat and I made my way to the chair on shaky legs and sat down. My hands were shaking with nerves, I had no idea why he put the brakes on things and I just prayed that I didn’t push him too far too quickly.

 Watching as he stretched over and picked up a bottle of water. He offered it to me but I declined with a shake of my head. My stomach was already in knots and I didn’t need to introduce anything into it for it to reject it and my lunch by vomiting all over the floor.

 He scrubbed a hand over his face and released a heartfelt sigh. “Isaac, I am so sorry, that was very inappropriate of me and I should know better than to let it happen. I am not going to sit here and lie to you, and if we had met under different circumstances and you were not my patient, then I would happily let our relationship become a romantic one.” He quietly stated and I felt my heart sink into the bottom of my gut like lead.

 I was mortified and I had no idea of what to say or how to deal with this situation. I was his patient and it seemed that is all I would ever be. But I was going to man up and be the adult that I am. This was uncharted territory for me and I didn’t want to force myself on him. I had a long miserable history in that department, and I refused to ever do that to someone else. So I just sat there dejected to the pits of my soul and waited for whatever else he was going to say.

 “Please Isaac understand my position. I am doing this because if I let myself be with you and the court finds out about us, they can use my conflict of interest in your upcoming hearing to ruin everything that I have set in motion to get to the bottom of your case and hopefully to set you free. You have been through so much and I sincerely applaud your progress, even the fact that you achieved a great milestone of discovering your desires and bringing yourself sexual gratification. Most victims of sexual and mental abuse never fully recover to the point that they find sex or any thought of it as something that appealed to them.” He explained.