how can she talk to me like this

Arjun POV  (mafia king )

I was stunned by her outburst ...how dare she talk to me like this no one  till now have ever dared to even look up in my eyes but that girl she just crossed her limits not only by making a eye contact with me but also by shouting on me ... I am the mafia king.. I should have killed her but my hands didn't even make there move towards the gun..  I was just staring at her beautiful face I mean ahhh how can I say that I have slept with  girls which are much more hot sexy then her still I some how find her beautiful  hot is  not  capable word for her she was extremely beautiful  with her feisty attitude ... aahhh now I m talking like a love sick puppy  am I really the one  ?? Uhhh forget about it Arjun she was just nothing and focus on ur work you have the whole empire to handle ...

I tried to focus on work but every time her face just come infront of me why ? Her way of talking ... she said me Mr. Idiot hahaha I was about to laugh she was looking cute while saying that... Oh God I m loosing my sanity what is happening with me why that some random girl is affecting me.. I should talk to kareem chacha ( uncle ) . he is the only one who understands me just like a father should understand his own son ... ya I should talk to him but what should I tell him  I don't even know her name.. but still I will find her off course I m the mafia king  ... I called kareem chacha ... and within half and hour he was standing there  infront of me ...

Arjun beta ... what happened why you called me and said something came up which is really important ... what happend ? Is this is about bussiness or some other gang ? Are you ok you look disturb..

Kareem chacha I wannted to tell you something today one girl came infront of my car I mean I was about to hit her but I stopped my car with full force and then I started yelling at her but she shouted at me for my  misbehaviour  I should have killed her but I  haven't done anything to her ...  I want to know her name her address everything about her.. you know chacha that girl call me Mr. Idiot hahaaha she was amazing ... I was talking nonstop about that girl ... but finally I snapped out of it as Kareem chacha started clapping and laughing ... is he mad I m telling him about that girl and he is just laughing like insane ..
Tsk tsk ... someone is in love my baccha (son ) is in love ... oh my god I am happy I will distribute sweets in staffs and gang members... I will find each and everything about that girl who stole your heart beta ( son ) ..

Kareem chacha I m not in love ..  the word love doesnt exist in my dictionary but still I wannted each and every information about her please find it ..

Oh please have you said please to me .. hahahaha she has allready started to change you can't you see that you are really eager to know about her that you plead me waah and admit it son that you are In love that girl just meet u for about 10 minutes hardly and you are talking like she has been with you from many years you seem happy when you are talking about her. she called you Mr.idiot and you enjoyed it you are smiling while describing about the whole incident.. you should have killed who ever it was when he or her have dare to look at you but you havent done anything to her .. have you said anything to her in return ?? I think you must be busy in staring her that you didnt got time to reply is it correct beta jaan..
Yes you are right ...aaahhh I mean chacha she didnt gave me any chance to say anything to her she just turn back to some girl and helped her out from there she seem to be so kind  kareem chacha ..

Beta you love her.. never try to hide your feelings you were alone but I thing now you should settle down have your own family I will the most happiest person on this earth when I will see you holding your junior one junior ajju.. my arjun's son..

Ohh.. I think kareem chacha is over exaggerating .. my son really how I will feel holding my little one my baby oh it must be good this girl I started thinking about marriage babies just because of this girl ... how can a mafia king a gangleader will fall for such simple girl how can a simple girl her has made to think about my future and everything I never felt this about anyone .. I am in love I am in love with that accident girl...

Kareem chacha I m in love I said in whispered manner but I know he heard it clearly because I can feel the tears about to gather in his eyes.. he love me more then his own son and he is happy to see me happy ..

This is all new to me .. but I want this I want her I will make her mine my queen my wife my everything...

Kareem chacha there will be any way to find anything about her..

Beta do you know where she left from where she was coming or anyone calling her name I just want one clue  about her ..
Chacha she just came infront of me shouted and she just walk away infront of me I dont know anything about her and it was main road not any particular road so that we can search nearby houses or residential area ..

Beta this will be difficult to find her without any clue about her

Kareem chacha you know very well I dont like to listen no and about this matter this is something related to my life tell our man to go and stand over the place over the road where I seen her atleast one time she will come I want her ..
Ok my king .. but I must say this king is eager to meet his queen ...

Yaaa kareem chacha now call for our sketch artist I will tell her description and they will make sketch of her we will show that to our man so that it will be easy for them to find her ..
Ha beta the artist will be here in few minutes but I wannted to talk
to you about something ...
kareem chacha how can to control your emotions very well a minute ago happy now serious .. ok tell me what you wanna say but hurry up ...
Beta she must be a middle class normal girl she is not aware of you being mafia king she may be didn't even know such  gang exist promiss me that you will treat her well she should not feel that she is just your possession treat her well 
I love her and I will definately treat her well why you are asking such question ...
He didn't said  anything he just went