Deatheaters

"Come on, come on. These seats are worth waiting for." Said Mr weasley pushing through the crowds.

"how far up are we exactly?" Asked Ron.

"Well. Lets just say. If it rains. You'll be the first to know." Said  a man.

All of them turned round to be faced with Draco Malfoy and His father, Lucius.

"We've been asked to sit in the Ministers box. By personal invitation of corniullis fudge himself." Boasted Draco.

"Don't boast Draco." Said Lucius jabbing Draco in the chest with his pimp stick." Expecially not with these people."

They all turned to leave when Harry's sleeve got stuck.

"Please enjoy yourself whilst you can." Said Lucius walking over. Draco following after him in pain.

***********************

"He isn't just a seeker. He's an artist." Said Ron.

"I think your in love ron." Teased Ginny.

"Shut up." Said Ron.

"Viktor i love you. Viktor i do." Sang Fred and George.

"When were apart my heart beats only for you." Joined in Ginny,Harry,Tom and Dani.

"Core Dad the irish are having a party aren't they." Said George.

"It's not the irish. We need to get out of here now. Hurry we need to get back to the port key." Said Mr Weasley.

Everyone left the tent and ran for there lives. Harry fell over and hit his head. Dani saw People in hooded cloaks.

"HARRY!" Yelled Ron.

"HARRY, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Yelled Hermoine.

"HARRY ARE YOU HERE?!" Yelled Dani.