And as we got older.

5 years later. (Ages: 21 and 20)

3rd Person.

     Wally took a deep breath as he fiddled with the ring in his pocket and looked at Brea across the room talking with M'Gann, Artemis, Zantanna, and Rocket. She looked so happy, her smile glowing, her laugh beautiful.

     Wally turned when he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Oliver Queen, Brea's one and only father, "Nervous?" He asked. Wally of course asked permission from her parents.

     "Oh no just about to propose to my childhood best friend." He laughed as he held the ring box in his hand.

     "You're really gonna do it?" Dick asked walking up to his best friend. Wally playfully glared at him as Dick playfully shoved him.

     Brea and the girls started laughing uncontrollably. Wally smiled at no one but he couldn't take his eyes off her, she was perfect in his eyes. From the way that her hair fell down her back, the way her eyes lit up, her small size an how she always snuggled into his chest, he was so in love and this time he knew it.

     He began walking over to her smiling from ear to ear as he got closer. "Hey babe." She smiled as she laughed more and wiped a tear away. Wally smiled and kissed her quickly as he pulled away he saw the suspicious look on her face. "What was that for? What did you do? I told you were not allowed to get a dog." She rambled as she crossed her arms.

     "No princess I didn't get a dog. I have something a little...um...a little more permeant?" He told her. The suspicion didn't lift from her features as Wally said that.

     "What did you do?" She asked. Wally smiled and kissed her cheek. He took a deep breath as he trailed his hands down her arms and taking her hands. Getting down on one knee he looked up at her.

     Brea pulled her hands out of Wally's. "Stand back up Wally." She told him. He smiled and got the box out of his pocket.

     "I don't wanna give some long speech to you about how much I love you and always have. Because at this point you should know that. You should know that you are the one person I can tell everything and anything to you. No matter the fights we've been through, no matter you getting kidnapped and getting new powers, you have stayed strong and I love it and I love you. More then you will ever know. So Brea, little bee, Princess, will you marry me?" He asked. Brea tackled him and they fell back. Wally laughed and wrapped an arm around her.

      When they sat back up and Wally slipped the ring on her finger and she kissed her many, many times. He laughed and stood up, Brea wrapping her arms and legs around Wally. Everyone clapped and Brea refused to let go of Wally the whole day.

(22 and 21)

     "Are we too young to be getting married?" Brea asked as she ran her fingers down her dress. Her dress had long lacy arms, and a ball gown shape with small gems all over it.

     "Brea you are super heroes. You never know what each day brings and you and Wally were born for each other." Her mom told her rubbing her arms that we covered in lace.

      *~*~*~*

      Brea walked down the aisle with her arms linked with her fathers. Her legs shaking as she gripped her fathers arms tighter. "You're gonna pop one of your nails off." Her father whispered.

     "I'm afraid I'm going to fall." She whispered and her father chuckled and shook his head patting her hand.

     "I won't let you fall sweetie. Now please loosen your death grip." He smiled and Brea let her grip lossen. "Have you even looked at Wally yet?" He asked.

      "No, is he crying?" She asked.

      "Teary eyed."

       "Good, I was gonna walk out if he didn't." She joked. He laughed as Brea watched Wally walk down the steps.

      "Who gives this women away?" The priest asked.

     "Her mother and I." Oliver smiled, tears in his eyes.

     "Are you ready to marry me?" Wally whispered.

     "Nervous as all heck. But I love you so I'm ignoring it." Brea smiled and Wally kissed her cheek before the bridal party and groomsmen booed them.

     "No kissing until the priest says!" Dick yelled and Wally an Brea glared at him.

*~*~*~*~*

(Ages: 25 and 24)

      "Wait what!" Wally asked smiling. As he held Brea's waist.

      "You're going to be a daddy." She smiled as she told him again and Wally picked her up spinning her around.

      "Oh my god! I can't believe it! I've got to go tell everyone." He rambled as he started speeding around and Brea let him wear himself out.

      "Wally." She called, Wally stopped and speeded over to her.

      "Yes? Is something wrong? Do you feel okay?" He asked as he placed a hand on her forehead.

      "No, but dinner reservations at 6. We can tell everyone there." She smiled and Wally grinned. He kissed her passionately and Brea smiled broke the kiss with a smile. "We're gonna have a baby!" She smiled and Wally picked her up again.

     "I know!" He smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! So I was thinking and I just decided to un publish the squeal and make this one book. But I do have a book that you guys can check out! It's still continuing Brea and Wally's story!

Also a few things just about the book, when you look at the ages it's Wally's first and then Brea. Also if you look at the chapter names, only the first and last, When we were young..and as we got older. It's just so cute to me.

I wanna say thank you guys for voting and commenting! I love every single comment even if it's criticism. So thank you guys!

~Briz.❤️