Stripper!France x Reader; Bachelorette Party.[DRABBLE].

Bonjour, my dears! Here is Francis' drabble! I will make (F/OC) mean Favourite Other Country - mainly because i need them mentioned because ANGST COMING UP. Also, I'm sorry this may be short. I don't particularly like France. Enjoy!!
-------------------------------------
Two weeks until 'The Big Day' as everyone referred to it as... But to most of the girl, there was one thing that mattered:

The bachelorette party.

Wine fountains, penis shaped straws, strippers... You'd expect that at that kind of party. Sadly, (Y/C) just wanted to have a quiet evening or some afternoon tea, something sophisticated... But no. Ukraine, Belarus and Hungary were in charge, so it was gonna be cringy and debauched.

          They had already got into their party outfits, keeping an eye on the bride-to-be, despite her not drinking as she has news to tell her new husband after the wedding.

Although (Y/N) had promised that she would not get hammered along with (O/FC), mainly because his friends weren't drinking, nor was he.
      The respect with their relationship was prominent, but that was apparently going to hell at the party.

Ukraine and Belarus had ordered a male stripper, and he had turned up in a suit and tie, wearing fingerless lace gloves and tipping his hat, and when he spoke, the wang of a French accent rang. "Bonjour, my turtledoves... I'm here to liven your lives."

(Y/N) heard the voice and fell weak; the gruff, deep undertone combined with the French accent made her knees weak. She stumbled her way to her friends, and the French man immediately reached to her.
His arms wrapped round her waist and neck, Francis leant down and passed the rose to the (H/C), her eyes wide as she was gently leant back. "Bonjour, mademoiselle..." He whispered, soon picked up (Y/N) and carrying her to the chair which looked like a throne.

(Y/N) had never had such a rush in the time of being with her fiancé... But was it just love at first sight? Or was it the excitement of the fact this attractive, blond, French guy was stripping?

Who knows, or cares.

Francis started to do his work, giving (Y/N) a lap dance. He then moved onto table, reenacting a dance sequence from Magic Mike.

All of (Y/N)'s friends were going mad, whilst the (H/C) kept her eyes on Francis', never leaving them for one second. No matter what he did, his eyes were glued to (Y/N)'s. 

           Francis stayed and finished his job, leaving about midnight, and kissed (Y/N) goodbye, all the other party goers screaming.

[Wedding Day]

Since that day, (Y/N) had thought about Francis. No matter what she was doing, something always reminded her of him. But she wasn't going to stop her wedding day, it was just a crush.

(Y/N) looked at herself and her bridesmaids, them all tearing up slightly as they felt so excited.
             (F/OC), his best man and groomsmen all hugged and congratulated him, telling him he had caught a fine one.

Francis, coincidentally was the best man to (Y/N)'s husband to be.

It was time for the party to start, so (F/OC), Francis and the others took their places at the alter, and they spoke with the official, smiling happily and laughing.
           Things settled down, everyone got into their positions and the bride came down the aisle.

Francis' heart was crushed when he saw who it was, but it was his best friend's wedding, and he didn't want his pathetic feelings to ruin his marriage.
        Even when the priest offered people's testimony as to why his friend and the woman he acquired unwarranted feelings for.

He kept quiet, and at the end of the day, he was happy his friend and fantasy were happy to be in one another's arms.

After the meal and the shindig, he ended up with the made of honour, and not long after, ending up getting married at Vegas.
----------------------------------------
I am really sorry that this was so short, but I can't write for France, I don't really like him unlike the others?? Anyway, new A/N coming up with exciting news!!