Let Your Cat Out

Plagg was staring outside of Marinette's window. He saw Adrien come in and come out of Marinette's bakery. He wanted to go to him but he had too much pride for that.

'Adrien...' Plagg thought as Adrien left. Plagg signs and goes to Tikki. She was sitting down happily munching down on her sweet treats. Plagg looks at her in disgust it's not like he hated sweets but too much is gross to him. If it were cheese however, then that would be a different story. Plagg drooled at the thought of cheese.

The trapdoor to Marinette's room suddenly opens. Both Tikki and Plagg jumped looking at the intruder. They saw a very red Marinette speed walking to her bed. She buries her face into her pillow before rolling around her bed. Tikki and Plagg looks at each other with worry, wondering what may had happen to her while she was down at the bakery. Marinette then suddenly sits up and looks at the two Kwami's. The three looking at each other.

"Marinette? Are you okay?" Tikki asks her.
"Yeah little girl, you seem... weird... did something happen? Does it have to do with the boy I saw come in earlier?" Plagg teasingly asks her. Marinette flushed and looks at Plagg.

"No... why would mew say that?" Marinette responded. "Mew?. Was that a cat pun Marinette? I thought you didn't like puns?" Tikki asks her. "WHAT?! don't like cat puns? Well I'm hurt. Cat puns are paw - some!" Marinette tells her Kwami, smiling. 'No way I'm telling her that I was dared... no no no.'

Both Tikki and Plagg sweat dropped at Marinette. She was currently shaking her head, dancing around. "I think it's best if we leave her alone Plagg...."

"Y - yeah... I don't think I can handle looking at this mess." Plagg says carelessly before flying to the corner of Marinette's room.

_____________________________________________

-Monday, morning-

Marinette looks at herself in the mirror. She looked up and down. Front and back. Side to side. 'Why am I doing this again?. I look so funny.' She was wearing a black dress underneath a black and green colored long leather cat themed open coat(it also has a tail in the back and a cat eared hoodie), she also had on a black and green cat themed colored knee - high socks and black boots to match her outfit. She had let her hair down messed it up a bit and moves it to the sides of her cheeks, covering her own ears. She then puts on black cat ears, tying a green ribbon next to the right cat ear and a yellow ribbon next to the left cat ear. 'I should still have my signature ribbons, Chat Noir or No Chat Noir'

Marinette looked all over herself again before sighing. She goes to her computer desktop and grabbed her purse and phone. Looking at the time, she turns to Tikki and tells her that they needed to go soon. Tikki nods and goes to her masters purse. Tikki peeks out to look at Marinette asking her about Plagg. Marinette looks around her room looking for Plagg.

"Plagg! We have to go! I can't just leave you here. I'll bring you and Tikki some cheese and cookies to snack on while you wait in my purse" Marinette says out loud so Plagg can hear. Both Tikki and Marinette here a shuffling sound and looks towards the sound. Both saw Plagg sleepily flying towards them and into her purse. Marinette giggles at Plagg. 'If you ignore his attitude he can actually be cute' Marinette thought to herself. Marinette then walks downstairs to the kitchen. Her mom and and dad staring her. Marinette stares back at them smiling.
"Ahaha. H - hi Papa, maman... hahaha... new style."

"Oh uhm... you look great honey. it's just why the sudden change?" Marinette's father asks her

"Oh papa I just want to look like Chat Noir~ I just noticed how paw - some he is! and so maybe, why not look like him today!" Marinette's father them suddenly freezes.

"OH! My child was that a pun?! Have you accepted how great they are? Mama! You heard that! Our daughter..." Marinette's father had tears in his eyes. Tears of joy more like. Marinette sweat drops and quickly eats breakfast. She then kisses her parents goodbye.

Going down to the bakery, Marinette grabs Tikki some cookies and Camembert for Plagg before she runs to her school.

- A Couple of minutes later -
- At School -

Marinette stood in front of her classroom door gasping for air. She stares at the door, deciding whether she should go in or not.

'Okay, think like Chat Noir... Act like Chat Noir. That was the deal... okay. Marinette you got this. What would the stray say at a moment like this...... "Hello M'lady?"... Oh I got it!. Marinette slowly reaches for the handle, grabbing it, then quickly opening it. She rushes inside to her desk. She turns to Alya, Nino and Adrien. Marinette gives them Chat Noirs signature salut and says happily "Good morning my Furr - iends.!" Marinette winks at them before sitting down. Both Alya and Nino stare at her in shock and confusion, Adrien was just cooed at how cute she was being and was laughing at how amazed she was. 'Oh this is too funny. I can't believe she actually did it!' Adrien thought to himself.

"Marinette. Have you finally snapped?" Alya says to her best friend.

"Yeah. My lady friend. You're acting weird." Nino stated.

"Me - owch! You wound me my good lady and gentleman. I'm acting normally." Marinette grins at them. 'Nooo.. I'm crying inside. This is painful to bear'

"Well, Well, Well! Look Sabrina. It looks like Marinette finally accepted the fact that she's a poor little animal. You know Marinette strays aren't allowed in school so please leave before you give everyone your flees. OH! and what is that smell?! Ugh you stink. Just get out of here!"