Part 9: The Only Exception

(A/N: I love the song, and especially since it's by Paramore. I kept singing. It yesterday and I was like " how did this song get so stuck in my head?" Well I wanted to hear it again. I knew that those music channels on my tv play a lot of my favorite songs. Like Me and my Broken heart, Pity Party, Monster, Rise by Katy Perry, Century's. So I played that channel last night and of course I always flip through four of the channels in the one big section to get the song and just in like 30 minutes tw song came on and I was shocked too. But I listened to it and I like it. Then I kept drawing and listening til I realized it was 11:25. I watch Impractical Jokers too but I didn't stay up late. Now enjoy! Don't want to keep you waiting
Hehe
*derp*

Fredbear's Pov:
I ran into the bottom stairs bathroom and threw up in the sink. I then felt a paw on my back and turned a bit to see Nightmare with a worried expression. I couldn't say anything cause my throat hurt and I threw up again. I then heard a young female voice," What's happening?" I turned and bit to see the brown and stitched pink bear of Harley NightmareFred. She looked like she knew something, but I couldn't think straight as I threw up one last time in the sink. Nightmare patted my back then I heard the door close as I straighten up and saw Harley blocking the door and she had closed it. She was way smaller considering she is just a pre-teen." I know you two are together." She said straight to the point and me and Nightmare gaped."How do you know?" Nightmare asked with a raspy grunt trying not to make it sound he can speak clearly. Harley didn't move a stride," Please I'm the only one who is awake during the night until midnight, I can hear you guys in ya'lls bedroom, ya know." She said simply and crossed her arms. We both just stared at her,"A-are you gonna tell anyone?" I asked holding my throat as it still hurt. Harley still liked at us but looked off thinking. A few seconds passed until she looked up at us."Fine! I can keep this a secret but you know we can't hide it forever." She said. Man this little girl acts like she knows more than we do! She's way too smart for her brothers! "What do you mean we can't hide it? We've hide it for a good two weeks." Nightmare snapped still in a gruntish tone. Harley just did a little smirk and fixed her torn up dark pink bow next to her left ear. " Did you use protection?" She asked and me and Nightmare blushed bright red. Okay now Harley's gift scares me. No SHE scares me. Me and Nightmare just stuttered and Harley just waited for an answer. I finally got out," H-how much d-do you k-know what w-we did?!?" I asked stuttering but in bewilderment. She stared at me as if I was joking."Again, I walk around at night until midnight. What do you think?" She asked us as if we were dumb. Nightmare started growling but I put my hand out to block him. Harley rolled her eyes."So I guess you didn't use protection?" She said sticking a hip out as her arms were crossed. Me and Nightmare blushed and looked at each other. We looked back at her and nodded still blushing. Harley nodded then went to open the door,"Then Congratulations, hehehe." She said as she walked out of the bathroom. "Wait what she mean by-" Nightmare stopped and I gasped,"Oh" "Shit" Nightmare put his hand onto his forehead as he finished what I said as I just stood froze. Am I pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry for a short chapter! (667 words) but still YESSS!!!!!!!! I finally posted freshly Ned chapter for Fronnie, Goldtrap, and now this!! So I shouldn't be posting a chapter for a few days. But I might be posting the next chapter to my Jr. Fnaf book. I want to get the book done so I get start making it a series!! But still don't forget to check out my art contest in my art book! Still no entries but you must be working hard! Anyways thanks for almost 600 views on this already!! And I was actually getting really lazy to write this so be happy!!! Now
Bye Homies! Lazy JD out!~