Pop The Cherry {71}

"Hopefully nothing will be wrong. I need to tell you something" he laid next to me on the bed as I gathered my thoughts,"I'm sorry if I took long to say this but this is not something that I could say easily. I don't want this to change things for us or make you see me differently"

I sat up on the bed and ran my hand over my face. What if he doesn't want to be with me after I tell him? He sat up with me and held my hands in his.
I gathered up some courage and just blurted it out, "I'm a virgin"

He seemed shocked by what I said but I don't think it registered in his brain. He asked again, "What?"

"I'm a virgin" I spoke slowly and looked at him for his reaction.

His hands dropped from mine and he stared at me in disbelief, "You're a virgin? Why didn't you tell me this last night. I would have never let yo-" he sighed loudly and ran his hands through his hair.

I kept my hands in my lap and looked away. I knew this would change everything.

I looked up and saw the exasperation in his eyes, "Jesus Delilah. The things I was thinking about doing to you" he pulled his hair again and said, "May God forgive me"

I looked down at my hands and felt my eyes watering. I knew this would happen.

"How? How did you do it? You're so fucking beautiful. I can barely keep my hands of you"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and responded with, "I don't know. It just never crossed my mind till I met you"

He tilted my head up with his hand and said, "I'm not mad. Your innocence is so sexy. Yesterday...was I your first?" he said referring to when I gave him a blow job.

"Yes"

"I shouldn't be this happy to hear that." My head shot up when he said this. He gave me a hard kiss on my lips and continued, "But I am. I don't have to worry about anyone else touching what's mine"

I sighed into his palm resting my cheek there, "I was scared you wouldn't want to be with me"

"Nothing in this world could keep me away from you. You have cast a spell on me. Why can't you see that?"

His eyes bore into mine waiting for my response and I felt my throat dry up. Looking through his eyes, I realized that I felt the same way. I couldn't picture my life without Ian in it. He had such an extraordinary effect on my life.

"I feel the same way. I have such strong feelings for you Ian" I confessed

He gave me a big smile that showed his dimple, "Come here beautiful"

I crawled onto his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck. His hand fisted in my hair and he brought my head lower, kissing me.

He moved his lips slowly against mine and licked my lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave. He kissed me with so much passion that I felt myself go breathless.

He looked up at me and with some courage floating through my blood I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and took it off leaving me in my lace black bra.

His mouth dropped visibly and I felt his dick rising up under me. I grinded my hips against his and burrowed my head into the crook of his neck. His erection pressed against my core and I moaned loudly into his neck lightly biting it in the process.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes" I panted. I was ready.

He looked me in the eyes and when he realized that I was serious he flipped us over, with him on top. I leaned up a little so I could unhook my bra.