lust

Learning that stupid jutsu was harder then sasuke thought. But the end results were what he wanted. Yes, Uchiha Sasuke, the official last uchiha has learned, Uzumaki Naruto's, special self created jutsu, Sexy No Jutsu.

And sasuke liked what he saw, if only it weren't himself, he'd be all over himself, sasuke's new appearance was appealing, his... well, her face was round and angelic, her onyx eyes looked softer and more approachable, her pitch black long hair is in a high ponytail, her oversized male clothing dropped to the floor, so the only thing left on was her oversized blue shirt that did nothing to hide her bulging chest[low c cup], but it did hide her creamy pale skin and curves, But also couldn't hide her pale legs that looked oh so soft, The large shirt stopped just at her thigh.

Sasuke sighed as he... erm she kicked her white shorts and boxers away and slipped out of the her ninja sandals.

If sasuke was honest with himself. He never really expected the village to accept him back. But here he was. Heavily sealed But still here. But with naruto as the hokage, He expected nothing less.

Sasuke did a pose while looking in the mirror. 'damn i look good' was her thoughts as she did a number of other poses.

"Sasuke" she heard naruto's voice say, then there was a knock "i'm coming in" she heard him say, and panicked.

She tried to dispel the jutsu but nothing happen, 'what the hell' she thought

Naruto walked into sasuke's house and closed the door. "so teme you ma..." naruto stopped talking as he turned to see sasuke... in the sexy no jutsu form.. naruto blushed, sasuke was a real good looker.

Sasuke seeing naruto turn pink scowled "whats with the funny face dobe" she said in a light sweet sounding voice.

Naruto catching the glare only turned a darker shade of pink, because the glare only made sasuke look prettier. "maybe you should -d-drop t-the the henge teme no baka" naruto said trying to get control back, he was a married man for kami sakes and loved his wife.

Sasuke glared "well i would if i could.. you didn't tell me how to" sasuke said irritably.

Naruto gained an confused look "tell you how to" he questioned, sasuke now had the lost face which made her look adorable.

"yes how do i drop the jutsu" sasuke said completely lost.

"um you just drop it" naruto said not knowing how to explain this.. "you drop it like any other henge" he said hoping that helped.

Sasuke gave naruto an annoyed look before closing her eyes.

A minute later she opened them and looked at naruto, She then brung her right hand up to touch her chest, feeling soft mounds she squeezed two times for assurance, and snarled at naruto "it didn't work dobe" she yelled.

Naruto watching what she just did, he got blood flowing in the wrong place, upon hearing what she said, naruto sighed trying to calm himself, it didn't work. "i do not know what's wrong teme" naruto admitted.

Sasuke was outraged the jutsu creator didn't know what was wrong with the jutsu, so in anger, sasuke stormed up to naruto and yelled "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW" she screamed up to naruto standing on her tip toes since she was pretty short in this female form compared to naruto, naruto blushed at how close she got, so close her chest pressed against him as she got in his face completely pissed off.

"s-sasuke" naruto asked utterly shocked while blushing as his blood flowed down to his junior, and he was shocked that sasuke yelled.

"YOU CREATED THE FUCKING JUTSU" she screamed as naruto tried to get some distance between himself and the enraged uchiha, but she just kept walking up to him each time he backed up, he stopped when his back hit the door and sasuke was in his face again, pressing him against the door. "NARUTO YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT THE...