Intensity (Smut)

-POV Ethan-

Warnings: Lots of Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I moaned into JJ's mouth as he kissed me with all the passion he had. His hand on my chin, controlling the movement of my head as his hand on my hip squeezed randomly.

I could feel a warmth spread through me at his words. I knew he really meant them and I couldn't find away to take away the meaning of his words, too lost in our kiss.

I dug my nails into JJ's back more, insisting that he move closer to me. There was too much space between us and I wanted to be closer to him.

I broke the kiss throwing my head back in a moan.

"JJ please!"

"Please what Ethan." He said to me, huskily, his lips lightly brushing over mine, pulling another moan from my lips.

"JJ, I need you closer. There is too much fucking space. I need to feel you."

I made eye contact with him, his own brown eyes almost black, lust filling them to the brim.

"Do you baby?" He asked, a smirk on his lips.

"Yes!" I pleaded, my body arching of its own accord, wanting him to be closer.

"Well," he said slowly, his mouth coming close to my ear, whispering hotly. "I think you are wearing too many clothes for that baby." His mouth than began attacking my ear lobe, sucking and biting it. Fuck it felt so good. I was lost in the feeling of his mouth that I almost didn't noticed his hands moving down my body, tracing my chest and stomach through my shirt. It was when I felt his hot hands touch my stomach under my shirt, bringing me to realize what he was doing.

I moaned out loud as his hands gently pushed my shirt up, tracing my stomach and chest, his lips moving down from my ear to my neck, marking it up some more. A small thought in the back of my head came forward. I should probably stop him from marking me up, but I couldn't be assed. It felt too good.

When my shirt reached my shoulders, JJ pulled away from my neck, looking deep into my eyes.

"I need you to sit up baby." He whispered.

I quickly moved to do that, my face almost colliding with his because of how fast I moved.

I felt so eager for him to be all over me that the rational part of my brain was short circuiting, causing me to go just by feeling.

JJ smiled at me, his hands pushing my shirt up, causing me to shoot my arms up. I closed my eyes as the fabric was pulled over my face, the softness brushing against my nose as it was ripped off me.

When the offending fabric was gone, put my arms down and opened my eyes, hoping to make eye contact with JJ but noticed that he was looking at my chest, his eyes observing the revealed skin.

I felt myself become self-conscious, like I wanted to cover myself up from his wandering eyes. JJ must have noticed this because he quickly moved to take off his own shirt, revealing his buff body. My eyes went wide as I looked at him. His dark skin tight over his well-muscled chest. Fuck.

I was distracted by the sight in front of me, tracing every part of his chest with my eyes, that I didn't notice JJ continue to observe me. I wasn't pulled out of my stupor until I felt his hot fingers begin to lightly trace my body, causing me to moan at the feeling. My gaze snapped up to his face as he stared down at me, fascinated.

I let out a shuttering breathe as he continued to trace my body, his fingers light but still leaving a trail of warmth as they ran across me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, just enjoying the feeling. I felt a slight pressure on my chest, pushing me down, which I allowed, my body falling back to rest against the soft bed bellow me. I felt his hands trace my chest for a moment more he pulled his hand away, his lips taking place instead.