The second task.

Dracos health was better by the second task, and the yule ball.Dani sat next to Draco looking for hermoine. She was no were to be seen. Neither was ron or cho chang. Harry and Ron were friends again, after a brief ferret incident that included Draco.

"I can't see them." Said Dani studying the grounds.

"Who?" Asked Draco

"Ron and Hermoine," said Dani.

"Oh... them" sulked Draco.

"Yes, them, they are my friends Draco." Said Dani sharply.

Draco sighed and continued to sulk. Dani sat down beside him.

"Hey mr grumpy pants." Joked Dani.

"Shut up." Sulked Draco.

Dani rested her head on draco's shoulder, he shoved it off.

"Hey whats wrong with you today?" Asked Dani.

"All you every talk about is Harry, ron and hermoine. C'mon it gets a bit boring after a while." Said Draco." And then when we came back from christmas all you ever talked about was harry, ron and hermoine."

"You should have said." Said Dani.

"I didn't want to upset you." Replied Draco and Dani lissed him gently, not a snog this time unlike the time before.

"Do i look upset?" Asked Dani.

"No." Said Draco.

They both stood back up and continued cheering with the crowed. When it all began Draco and Dani cheered louder then the rest.

After half an hour and Hermoine was out of the lake, along with cho. Fleur was unable to finish.Harry hadn't come back up.

"Come on Harry." Said Dani.

Harry's head popped up from the lake, he had ron and fleur's younger sister with him. They all helped them out of the lake and dani raced to meet Ron and Harry. Hermoine was fussing around Harry to even notice ron. Hermoine put a towel around Harry and kissed him on his wet head.

Dani put a towel around ron, but didn't kiss or hug. They just high fived.