21. Longing Love

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers, who stand for themselves and fight for their right. 😎😎

Here, I have attached a song, I am sure many love this song like me and hope you'll enjoy the chapter.

Arhaan's pov :

I was waiting for Sano in the cafe, where she came after 20 minutes.
She was in a pure white salwar and also covered her head with a white scarf . She looked angelic.

She searched for me and came to my table when her eyes caught mine.
She sat in front of me and greeted me Assalamu alaikum .

" Walaikum Salam, So how are you, I think you lo- " but she cut me off and told me.

"Listen Arhaan don't you think this is inappropriate to meet a guy in a cafe. Besides, you are not my maharam, even though I'm here. You know why? Because I am going sick without my friend. At least I wanna know where she is. So please stop all your gentle man tricks and tell me about the plan.

And listen , there is nothing between you and me apart from Zoya, so we should only talk about her. " She told me strictly and I felt little hurt.

Why should I?

Anyways I told her about my plan of visiting Khan's mansion she wanted to go at an instant . Firstly, I have to check whether Zoya was there or not so I asked her to be patient.

My trusted person told about Zoya being in Khan's mansion so I called Sano and we both started there. I love traveling with her she keeps ranting something and it was entertaining.

Finally, we reached and it's raining heavily.

I asked sano to sit in the car and went to the security. As expected he didn't allow us inside and wants a pass.

Sano came outside the car not bothering the rain and told the security, she was Zoya's friend.

Stubborn....

"Sorry we are not allowed to let you inside besides you must first get our boss permission to meet Zoya mam." The security told her.

"What the hell, why should I get your bloody boss permission to meet my friend? " if glares could kill I am sure, that man will die in seconds.

"Watch your words mam no one disrespect our boss like that! " he warned her.

"You know what hell with your boss an-" she stopped suddenly moved a little and started waving her hands screaming Zoya.

She found her Zoya was in the balcony.

"Arhaan did you see it's her, but why the hell she is standing in rain ? She have sinusitis. " she sounds worried.

Rain water dripping from her and I watch her mesmerized, immediately I mumbled an Asthaufirllah.... For the thought that crossed my mind.

If she could care so much for her friend, then how will she care for her man. A smile crossed my lips at that thought.

But soon vanished when I found his car entering the mansion. No ways how could he come so early?

Damn Ahad....

Then the security approached us and told us to leave. Sano started to protest and argue along with me, within a snap of time the security pushed us and we fall on the mud.

How dare he, now I have to teach him a lesson. But before I could reach that man , he was on the floor.

My eyes were out of my sockets , when I saw Sano punching him straight on his face.