What you gone do h-

Here's your imagine fuxxxk_
My lip rested between my teeth as my leg bounced up and down in anger. I knew Tupac was lying, I've known him for over 5 years. After all we been through he couldn't dare to actually spit some truth out.

    "You don't have to lie! I heard both of y'all loud asses! I can't believe you have the fucking audacity to fuck a bitch and not be man enough to admit it."

     Tupac stared at me blank faced. Blank faced. No expression at all. I couldn't bare to even look at him for a second. He knew he was lying, and it made me sick to my stomach.

     "So tell me, did you fuck her?"

     "Ba-"

    "Nigga don't baby me.. Did you, or did you not, stick your dick into her loose ass pussy?"

      He sighed then grabbed my arms. I was so disguisted, that I yanked my hand back, and whipped it across his face. So swiftly and cleanly that his face held a hand print on it.

      "The fuck?" He mumbled, while rubbing his cheek.

       "What the fuck you hit me for?"

        "Nigga Ion gotta explain shit to you."

      "Don't get your ass in trouble." He said through gritted teeth. I really wish I could sit here and be serious, but him yelling in my face made me want to jump his bones right then and there.

       "Reaaallly...what you gon do? Hit-"

       Before I could even finish, he pushed me up against the wall, and his lips intertwined with mine. I used my hands to try and push him off, but he held them up against the wall. Still I did not kiss back, until his hands began roaming my body. I finally gave in and kissed back.

    His large hands, cupped both of my cheeks and he lifted me up from the wall, to the bed. I laid down, not breaking the kiss, and removed his shirt, then threw it to the side. His lips moved from mine and began to attack my neck. I knew in the morning I would have a million hickeys.

    "B-baby." I moaned out, while he licked the outline of my jaw and went back to sucking and feasting on my neck and collar bone. I took matters into my own hands and took my shirt off, then threw it across tthen threw it across the room into the dirty clothes hamper. His hands cupped both of my breast, and his lips moved down and kissed each while massaging them both.

    Nearly ripping my bra off, he unclipped it and sat it down neatly on the floor. My upper bare body, desperately yearned for his tongue.

     His hands massaged my breasts, hard as he sucked on each, earning a pattern of moans escaping me.

    "You like that don't you?" He whispered in my ear, turning me on even more. I grinded my pelvis into his, signaling, I wanted him. Tupac smirked, while unbuckling his pants and stepping out of them. I kissed his abs, while sliding down his boxers seductively,

    Tupac pushed me back into the bed, and removed my skirt and panties, with his teeth. He softly pushed each of my legs back and held them down against the headboard. He softly rubbed my clit, causing me to twitch, in pleasure.

      "Fuck." I moaned out. He grabbed my legs and gripped them harder, before positioning himself and going in.

       "UH. PAC." He smirked as his strokes got deeper going at a normal pace.

        "Shit Cara." He threw his head back and went further.

       I grabbed his lower back trying to push him in farther. I grinded against his and bit my lip to keep me from screaming.

      "Faster." I whispered. Pac licked his lips, before taking his shaft out, placing my leg on his shoulder and going back in harder and faster than ever. I held him closer and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

      "T-TUPAC."

     "Fuck Cara." He grunted out going faster, and pinching the tip of my pearl. I began pleasuring my pearl for him as he broke my inner walls. I stuttered out his name slowly.

      A drop fell in my stomach, and I knew it was time. I tried to hold it in, but couldn't as Tupac, increased the pace even more, and unexpectedly and without warning, I Came all over him.

    I was still in my orgasmic high, before his warm tongue came in contact with my lips.

    My legs shook, in pleasure. I tried to get away from his tongue, but he held my thighs down in a death grip. I came again, and we both laid out, on the sheets.

     But of course, he wanted more, so he laid down and grabbed my hips roughly, and slammed me down onto him.

After I was finished, we came together. I laid my head up against his chest getting comfortable.

"I'm sorry baby." Tupac whispered in my ear before kissing my earlobe.

I remained silent and hugged him tighter.

Don't thank me for the chapter thank my great sis. xCreativityReborn she wrote this for me when I couldn't applaud her please. 👏👏 YALL go check out her books also. 💕