Interview With Kirsten Gabrielle Bellini/ Garrett Robert Bianchi

So I'm conducting interviews with my amazing spectacular characters and I will do them when I am awaiting for something. *cough cough I need a hundred votes on Chapter Ten before continuing* or when I have writers block. So please vote and enjoy!

I need fifty votes and 100 on the previous chapter!

~~Infatuated

Background Infomation (written by the character herself)

Name: Kirsten Gabrielle Bellini

Age: Nineteen, I'm over the hill :)

Birthday: June 21

Birthplace: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Occupation: Chef and student

Gender: Now there's a really hard question...

Height: 5' 10" I look like a giant compared to Elle

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Straight as a stick

Eye Color: I wish I could say grey, like a certain someone, but they're green.

Skin Color: Tan in the summer, pale in the winter. What's with these questions? A.N they're not questions :)

Ethnicty: 100% Italian

Interview

Welcome readers! Today I'm with Kirsten Bellini, the beloved protagonist of my romance story, Culinaira L'amore. Do enjoy.

I: So tell me Kirsten, how have you been coping with your father's death since that horrid automobile accident?

K: It has been pretty hard. Not only mentally but also physically because of L'amore and dealing with working double shifts and stuff. The damn lawyers have not been helping out my mother and I's situation. Sometimes I regret coming to the Bianchi Institute because I can't keep close tabs on how the restaurant is running and because I don't have the ability to aid my mother's suffering.

I: Speaking of the Bianchi Institute, what prompted you to accept their offer to go to their institute for free?

K: Oh wow, um, there were several things I guess. My mother's encouragement was probably the main one. Her approval is probably the most important thing to me. If she was okay with it and the yearlong class was free, I just thought that maybe it was the proper path to take. Besides, in order to advertise L'amore to the public it's best that there is some credential that there is a cook that graduated from the Bianchi Institute of Culinary Arts.

I: So do you think you have learned a lot from your instructors.

K: (laughs) Well I've only been in school for a couple of days but I have learned a few things, such as making Chinese dumplins. Even though I run a Italian restaurant.

I: I bet Garrett really helped you with that. Is he a great teacher?

K: Yeah, plus he is caring and sweet, when he isn't in his pissy, eff off mood, so it is a lot easier to learn from him.

I: Caring and sweet? Only in the kitchen?

K: I have no idea what you are talking about.

I: Next topic! Have you and Toben developed your friendship?

K: Definitely. He is such a sweet and caring guy that I would date him if he wasn't gay. Just dont tell that to him; it would inflate his ego even though he doesn't play for that field. Plus, he has a great sense of fashion which is really nice when I need help.