Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I went to bed that night and Dylan still wasn’t back. Even though the worry was in my mind, the thought of him wanting to mate was bothering me.

I would love nothing better than to be happy and stay in a place to build my life. But the possibility of that happening had been long gone the moment I ran away from home.

I felt someone creeping around the room right when I started dozing off. My Wolf immediately became alert and I sat up to look at the shadow standing next to the window.

“You’re awake,” Dylan said, sounding on edge.

“It’s late, but I was worried about you,” I replied.

I sat up on the bed and rested my back on the headboard.

“I know you’re hiding something from me,” Dylan said, as he walked closer to the bed.

“I’m practically hiding everything from you. We just met a week ago, and we don’t exactly talk much.”

“It’s not that. I know it’s something else.”

As soon as Dylan reached the bed and leaned into me, I smelt the alcohol in his breath. It was strong, but I knew he wasn’t fully drunk. It would take a lot of alcohol to make a Werewolf drunk, let alone an Alpha.

“You’ve been drinking. Just come to bed and we’ll talk about it tomorrow,” I told him, placing a hand on his cheek, trying to calm him down.

“You’re mine,” Dylan said, as he put one hand around my waist.

He was strong, so it took no effort on his part to lay me down and place himself on top of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked Dylan, knowing what might come if I didn’t control him.

I could see Dylan’s Wolf in his eyes. They were a darker shade of blue and were slowly turning black.

“I’m simply claiming what is rightfully mine.”

I put my hands on his chest and tried to move him away, but he simply grabbed each of my hands on one of his and put them over my head.

My Wolf wasn’t in the least bit worried about what was happening. She wanted this- she wanted to finally belong to him.

Dylan kissed me on the lips. I didn’t respond at first but his lips started moving around mine forcefully. Unconsciously, I started kissing him back.

I was fighting an inside battle with my Wolf, but every second that passed, I slowly felt my Wolf winning.

When Dylan felt that I stopped fighting him, he let go of my hands and placed them on either side of my head. He was holding himself up, placing all his weight on his arms.

“I’m not going to force you to do anything,” Dylan said, as he looked into my eyes.

“It doesn’t look like that,” I replied, as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I hadn’t noticed my vision had been blurry with tears.

“But, I am going to mark you.”

Before I had time to react to his words, Dylan swiftly nestled his head in my neck. Once again he held my hands, but this time they were on my sides. Dylan licked the area before he bit down with more force than necessary.

I yelled out in pain and felt his hold on my wrist tighten. When he was done, he sat down, and placed me on his lap.

I wasn’t crying dramatically, but tears were spilling from my eyes. I could still feel the throbbing from his bite but I didn’t dare touch to it.