- 12 -

"Where would we find Elliana?" I asked Melody. Kyan and I were walking out of math to see the younger present. So, I took the chance to see where Elliana was. Melody blinked.

"U-Um, she would be visiting me in the music room. You can follow me there if you want to meet her today and throw the plan onto her." Melody softly spoke. Her voice was very nice. I nodded and motioned Kyan to follow.

"So you play an instrument? What type?" He tried to create small talk. Melody smiled slightly at the question.

"I'll show you when we get there. Do you play any instruments, either of you?" She asked as she guided us.

"My brother can play the guitar, and both of us can play the piano." I reply. Caleb had always wanted to take up multiple things and instruments were one. I only wanted to play the piano to follow because I thought it would be fun. Plus I could take up orchestra as my fine arts. Though, I ended up with art instead. Turns out I can draw a decent human body.

"This is the music room. Elliana visits me often here, she's really nice to take her free time out to visit me. Then again, she may be here to practice her own instrument. She has a really nice voice." Melody explained. She walked over to the place of instruments before picking out a small case. She sat on one of the chairs and opened it. Inside was a silver flute. It was really glorious, I wish I knew how to play.

"Knock knock, I heard my friends in here!" A familiar pokes his head inside the room. Melody tenses at the sight of him and Lucas' eyes narrow. Did they know each other? "Tch, didn't tell me we were hanging with her~" He whined.

"I-Is he your friend? Why?" Melody whispered. She snapped her case closed and set it softly on the ground. She stood up before walking towards Lucas. She looked at the ground and gave a deep breath before her heading turned upwards. Before I could process anything, her hand collided with his cheek. What the hell is going on?

"Melody just pwned Lucas." Kyan grinned at the show. I didn't find it entertaining somehow. I walked up to the two, the redhead holding his cheek and glaring. Melody was returning the glare but stared away.

"What is going on?" I sighed. The two turned their heads towards me before clamming up. How childish. They make a fuss then don't tell what's going on.

"Lucas is participating in the games!" Melody hissed. Lucas' eyes widen and narrowed at her before looking at me with a nervous smile.

"Everyone has to participate! I just happened to be further involved to gather information. Isn't that what your brother is doing, Mazie?"

"Mazie's brother isn't participating in our group, he's simply working to achieve his own goals." Kyan replied with a hum. Lucas glared at the blonde.

"I promise, I'm not doing anything that won't help our little group. If I was going to, I would've. Especially with this girl now involved. She's Timothy's little pet." He growled. "I only came in here to practice my instrument." He brushed past us to go further back into the room.

"D-Don't trust him Mazie. Timothy trusts him the most." Melody watched the redhead walk off. She let out a small breath of relief. "He watched someone get beat up to the brink of death! He just stood there with a cocky smirk!"

"Melody!" A voice rung out as the door opened to reveal a girl. Kyan and I turned towards her, while Melody waved with a small smile.

"Elliana!" She smiled, running over to the girl. She grabbed Elliana's hand and walked her over to Kyan and I. "This is two of the people I told you about. This is Kyan, and that's Mazie. They approached me to ask you to join! Plus Wolf is there, so it's pretty reliable..."

"So you're Mazie, the one who wants to end it all." Elliana stared at me curiously.

"Yes, that's me. The famous tipsy girl, whoopee. I'm here to stop the games because people shouldn't have to go through the agony of other's pain or facing it themselves. They aren't allowed to have a say in picking their poison." I replied, looking at the girl.

"Heh, I wouldn't mind joining your organization. Why not? If Wolf joined, and I can tell you're not pulling my leg, I gladly will. Melody explained what you told her, so I guess I could try to convince my mom. It shouldn't be hard." Elliana nodded.

"That's great, so Melody told us you could sing~" Kyan looked at her with a grin. The girl lightly blushed as she diverted eye contact.

"Yeah, I can a little. Nothing too special." She hummed. "I can show you, if you want..."

"Gladly, but we should let Melody and Mazie talk for a little. Show me over here~" Kyan grinned, whisking the female away. Ah, simple Kyan.

"I'm glad Elliana agreed!" Melody chirped. I smiled brightly at her and nodded in agreement.

"I am too, I think she was one of the easiest to recruit." I laughed. Melody nodded with her own little smile before motioning me to follow her to join the couple. I'm glad we got Elliana on our team, and our plan is finally going into action.

But where's Caleb?