Nagito X Blind!Reader - How to feel beauty

I hopelessly fumble around my desk, attempting to pack away all my things. I lost my eyesight only a few months ago and I'm no where close to getting use to it. It's a genetic thing, yup, my family sucks.

I attend Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Artist, which requires nearly superior vision. I hope I'm not expelled soon, considering my artistic levels would have dropped now that I can't see what I'm doing.

I begin to panic when I feel that there are only four books in my bag. There are meant to be five! What if the book I'm missing is my journal? I can't write any more in it myself, but occasionly someone at school will write in it for me, I just have to tell them what to write. I begin to feel around my desk in hope that I'll find another book but there are no more on my desk! At least I think there aren't...

I hear the door to the classroom open, I thought everyone had already left to go to their dorms or something. I hear footsteps coming closer to my desk. "Hey... Um is this your's?" I hear a cheerful voice ask, I turn to where I THINK the voice came from. I hear a kind of nervous chuckle as I'm assuming the boy who came in is holding something out to me. "Um.. Do you want it back?" The boy asks, "Yes, please hand it to me!" I plead, "...I'm already handing it to you... Aren't you going to take it?" I let out an annoyed sigh, "I can't see it." I say, "What?" "I said, I can't see it! I'm blind! How'd you not realise that, idiot?!" I snap. "Oh uh... Sorry. But here it is then." I feel his hands on mine as he places the book in my hands, 'That's better...' I think. "Thanks." I mumble.

"Well, I'll be going now. Bye!" I hear his boyish voice get further away as he is leaving the classroom. I think. I sigh again as I begin to feel the desk and hopefully, find my way out of the classroom and to my dorm.

Nagito's POV

I didn't leave the doorway to the classroom as I was caught up in watching the girl fumble around the classroom, 'Poor thing... She's hopeless...' I thought, "How about I help you to your dorm?" I offer with a smile she can't see. "Um... Yes.. please.." She said quietly as if embarrassed that she's wants help.

Your POV

I felt his hands around my shoulders and he began guiding me out of the classroom and into the hallways. I think my face became a little flushed from his touch... I really I didn't blush because of that, I shouldn't be embarassed he's just helping me.

We finally reached my dorm, after struggling with going up a few flights of stairs. "Thanks, I appreciate it." I said, smiling. Or I hope I was smiling, or it would've looked quite unnerving. "That's fine." The boy said kindly. I felt his warm hands let go of me, leaving me on my own. I walked through the doorway, which was unfortunately still closed. I slammed my face into the door and let out a small cry.

I eventually found the handle and twisted it, but it wouldn't open. I kept twisting, but then I eventually heard "Why are you twisting my hand?". It was the boy, not my handle. "I-I'm so sorry!" I apologised, trying to dip my head but I ended up bashing my head on something. "You'd better watch out... That was your doorhandle..." The boy told me. "Watch out? I can't watch out! Where have you been this whole time?!" I exclaimed. I would've made angry hand gestures, but that could've ended badly if I accidentally slapped the boy in the face.

"Look, I'm going to do you a favor, alright? I'll stay here. No question. It's for your safety, Y/N." He announced. "First of all, you can't stay here, it's not allowed and secondly, how do you know my name?" I asked. "It says on your door, does it not?" He said. "Well, don't add 'does it not' onto the end, because HOW am I supposed to KNOW THAT?" I said, getting frustrated.

"Oh, sorry. It's a bit hard speaking without using terms that involve sight... I see your point though." He said, nervously chuckling. "You did it again! I don't see your point, though! That's because I can't see it. I'm blind! Remember?" I retorted. He chuckled again, "I suppose... I guess trash such as myself would be that forgetful.." He said quietly. "Ah... Not meaning to sound, uhm, needy or anything, but I need help getting into my dorm." I asked the boy. "Ah! Right!" He said as I hear him open the door and ushered me inside.