012

"I'm so pretty," Ashton gasped, before blushing at the overconfident comment. Calum smiled fondly, wrapping his arms around the younger boys waist.

"That you are," he murmured, toying with the waistband of the silky skirt. The pink and blue haired lad gazed in awe at his appearance, before his best friend was reaching for a midnight blue skater skirt. "Want to try on a few more?" The seventeen-year-old nodded excitedly. While he slid into multiple different fabrics, tossing them all into a "yes" pile, Calum happily collected shirts with the little redhead hopping along after him.

Soon, he was rejoining his best friend, dropping a stack of tops on the dressing room bench. Ash, who was clad in a black skirt, took a powder pink fuzzy sweater, switching it for his pastel Green Day top. It hung off his shoulder smoothly, and showed off his tanned collarbones pleasantly. The boy gasped softly, looking over the rest of the clothes with a set expression. As it was obvious Ashton planned to buy it all, Calum wrapped an arm around his waist. "Do you want to pay for all that and go ice skating?" The junior nodded with a sweet smile.

Once all the clothing was piled on the checkout counter, Calum slapped down his credit card before Ashton could grab his from the older lads backpack. "I can-" the ebony haired lad cut off his best friends protests with a quick kiss, before grabbing the three bags and leading Ashton out through the large mall.

"Drop the bags off at the car and come back in to skate?" Cal offered.

Ashton nodded happily, before asking a tentative question. "Can I change into the pink sweater in the car?" Calum tugged him into a side hug, nodding.

"'Course, baby," he cooed.

Ashton clapped a slender hand over his mouth, attempting to suppress giggles. Long legs bent awkwardly, Calum stumbled across the smooth ice, scratching it deeply with his shaky steps. The younger lad glided over, grabbing his mates hand to circle it around his neck. "You lived in Australia until you were fifteen, how do you know how to skate?" The eighteen-year-old complained. "I've lived in cold, cloudy London since I was five!"

   "We went to the beach today," Ash giggled, steadying the obsidian black haired boy as his feet stuttered.

"We had to drive for an hour," Calum reasoned. The pastel haired teenagers phone started vibrating before Ashton could respond, and he coaxed the slim iPhone out of his tight denim pockets. The boy had worn his pink fuzzy sweater and usual black jeans, as the skating rink was chilly, and skirts weren't a good choice for an activity that could often involve falling.

"Hi," the junior greeted chirpily, gently tightening his arm around Cal's waist to keep them upright.

"Hey, baby," Michael responded. "Luke and I are done uni tours; where're you and Cal at?"

"Skating," Ashton smiled, standing a bit taller to hold the phone between his and Calum's ears. The lads quickly directed Michael and Luke to their location, and the two eighteen-year-old's promised they'd be their soon, with a flower at Cal's request. "Why do want a flower?" Ash asked as soon as they'd hung up, glancing up at his mate curiously.

"For you, baby," the older boy smiled, miming placing one behind the hazel-eyed boys ear. Blushing, Ashton pecked his lips, which unfortunately tangled their skates and sent the pair tumbling to the hard ice. Calum gasped, looking over his friend for any injuries, only to have the tanned teenager giggle.

"I'm okay," he reassured, helping the lankier boy to his feet. Their skating was more careful after that, bantering easily until the other half of their group arrived. While Michael glided easily, Luke's long legs seemed to be tripping him up. Though the blonde was a good skater, his knees would occasionally bend inwards and have him stumbling clumsily to attain his footing.

"You're such a noodle," Calum chuckled.

"Better than you," Luke retorted easily, laughing and skidding to hand the brunette a daisy. "Your flower, sir," he ad libbed, before turning to Ashton. "You look adorable," the blonde informed, hooking his pale hand in the younger boys. Cal slid his flower behind the seventeen-year-old's ear, just before Michael cut in between the two with a teasing smile. Unable to skate on his own, the brown boy was unable to reclaim his spot, instead using Mikey as a crutch.

"You're a cute li'l cinnamon bun," the black and green haired lad cooed, ruffling Ash's messy curls adoringly. The boy smiled sweetly, his face lit up from a few compliments. Grass green hues dominated the hazel in his eyes, an obvious giveaway to just how happy he was. Dimples were obvious on his tanned cheeks, along with a carnation pink blush. It was just for that reaction that his best friends were constantly complimenting him, along with the fact that they really just loved their baby.

The boys continued skating, chatting in depth about what they'd all done on their days split apart, though they knew the rough idea of what had gone one via their group chat. As the conversation lulled into a momentary silence, Luke skidded to stop in front of Ashton. The seventeen-year-old paused, looking at his mate with his sweet smile. "Dance with me?" The blonde bowed slightly, offering a hand. Ash giggled, nodding linking their fingers.

The pair glided in a surprisingly smooth spin, Luke twirling the pastel haired boy. They reconnected, moving with amazingly tango-esque movements. "You're a really good dance-skater," Ashton observed, smiling endearingly.

"You're a really good person," Luke responded. The pastel haired lad blushed.

A/N
all Ashton does is blush and giggle, im not even sorry.

also, in weird news with grace, i saw Francesco Yates at the mall yesterday. he's a singer or something, i don't really know. he had two security guards by him but no one knew him, they were just wondering who the curly haired dude with a guitar was.
i actually kind of pitied any of his fans that a bunch of random people saw him, but they didn't. i then proceeded to wonder if i was missing out on 5SOS with every minute i don't go outside.
then i realized no one comes to canada or knows of canada and the world just needs canada for aboot jokes.

enjoy this picture of ashton looking like that and mashton. they're my otp fight me

 they're my otp fight me