xvii. hufflepuff in need

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
SEVENTEEN ━━ hufflepuff in need

 young, wild & freeSEVENTEEN ━━ hufflepuff in need

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝HEY BLONDIE! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

     A COUPLE WEEKS WENT BY AS QUICK AS ONE COULD BLINK AND ANNABELLE AND HER FRIENDS HADEN'T SPOKEN to the boys since the horrible prank played on Severus. And it seemed that no one was willing to say sorry or break their vow of silence anytime soon. Although it was mostly Lily and Annabelle who remained unmoved, while their other two friends just stood by them. And sweet Lily had remained sullen the days following her encounter with Severus—the dreadfully mean words spoken by her former friends still haunting her.

     And to add insult to injury, Severus even had the nerve to approach the group of girls later that same weekend in the corridor halls to try and explain himself. All Annabelle could see was the boy making excuses for his actions and trying. (--when isn't he trying to talk over his wrongdoing!)

     And yes, Annabelle knows, she should at least try to listen when someone is apologising, her mother was very adamant about that rule whenever she gotten into an argument with other kids from her old muggle school. She might haven been a little bit (--a lot) hot tempered at a young age.

     But seriously, Snape words didn't even really sounds like an sincere apology—or an apology at all.

      "It didn't mean to call you that Lily, it just slipped out. With the amount of times Mulciber and Avery say it." He had said, with that same sneer on his face he wore daily. Annabelle couldn't understand how Lily ever saw friendship material in him in the first place.

     But luckily, even Lily didn't defend his actions or whisked them away like they had been nothing. The redhead had finally enough and dropped him.

     "Well maybe you should just stay with the lot of them, then."

     The brunette had been quite proud of her shorter friend.

     And while that chapter had been closed, and Lily officially cut ties with the greasy slimeball, it didn't seem they were able to shake the Marauders as easily.

    They had been irrevocably pestering them, well Sirius and James had, Remus and Peter had the decency to look miserably from a distance.

     But every class would involve some sort of pitiful staring and them ignoring after attempt at conversation Sirius and James tried to stir up. Even going as far as pairing up with two Ravenclaw girls during a Defence Against the Dark Arts assignment who rather chatted about Harvey Turner—the sixth year Slytherin boy that commentated the Quidditch matches and his pretty face than having to be anywhere near those two.