xviii. christmas spirits

· 。゚☆: *.
COUNTING STARS 
»»————- act one. young, wild & free
EIGHTEEN ━━ christmas spirits

 young, wild & freeEIGHTEEN ━━ christmas spirits

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨🌙💫
♯ ❝SAYS THE ONE CALLING ME A GIT! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

WITH THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY ON THE HORIZON, ANNEBELLE ROSE WAS EAGERLY AWAITING THE NEXT MORNING, the past couple of worrisome weeks neatly tucked away in the back of her mind as she and her three friends sat gathered at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall for breakfast, a special Christmas themed Breakfast.

One that reminded her of the one her mother would always prepare on Christmas Morning. Annabelle could already taste her mother's cooking if she closed her eyes. She and Cardell would finish withing mere minutes if Lillith let them

She never did.

Well, she did once, and Annabelle and her father and been sick the whole morning. 

A sweet smelling cup of hot chocolate was in front of the curly haired brunette as she smiled at the exchange displayed in front of her. The debate about the minuscule fact of best jam flavour was an ongoing battle for three years now. Yes three. And Lily and Marlene couldn't agree at all still.

"Wait... you actually talked to—" Julia lowered her voice, "Deranged Daisy?"

Annabelle blinked, averting her gaze to her short haired friend, "Stop calling her that." She hissed, "It's very rude you git."

"Says the one calling me a git." Julia countered, before finishing her piece of toast with a satisfying sigh leaving her throat.

"Well you are a git." Annabelle declared, "my git, obviously, but still a git—"

"Alright, alright." Julia rolled her eyes, "I get it. But that girl is seriously weird Belle. If she isn't reading those fairy tales she's muttering to herself about—erh what was it Nar... Nargles!"

"Who cares about reading fairy tales Juls, you still like to sleep with a nightlight on."

"Shhh." Her eyes widened, as she clasped her hand over her friend's mouth. "We shall never speak about such things in the vicinity of others."

"Besides, you should have seen those horrible girls teasing her the other day in the Library. She couldn't even bring herself to stop them—she was actually okay with it." Annabelle growled lowly, stabbing her waffle with a little more force than necessary. "And I'm not going to let that happen anymore. She should not find it okay to be laughed at."