Chapter 6

Dragging the struggling girl by the hair, Y/N stomped through the forest that surrounded her jungle. The girl, better known as Constanza Nùñez, was gagged and bound by vines and leaves. She never did tell the press about her false bravery, and instead kept receiving the praise. Now she was paying the price.
Y/N roughly threw the girl against a tree trunk. "I warned you of the consequences, didn't I?"
A shiver ran down Nùñez's back as tears streamed down her face, Y/N feeling the same thing, but didn't show it. It had been happening for days now, but there was no need to show fear. That would only provoke the stalker more. "Since you are a young lady, I guess I won't make this too severe...but I promise you this will hurt. A lot."
She chuckled, circling the tree as roots began to wrap around the girl, tying her to it. Y/N had only done this a few times, so it was still a fairly new thing to her. But thanks to trial and error, she knew exactly what to do. Making the girl scream in pain from being crushed against the tree, she started the ceremony. Using a couple vines from her jungle, she shoved them down the girls nostrils and throat. The girl gagged and bucked, trying to reject them, only to have them burrow deeper. The vines started to rip through her, trying to get to the heart and brain, soon succeeding. Y/N crouched down next to the girl as blood dribbled out of the victim's mouth and nose. Taking a small, glass bottle out of she pocket, she punctured some holes into the vines before mumbling a few foreign words. She then threw her head back, letting the contents slide down her throat. "Thank you for the energy." She whispered, sincerely thanked the girl before stepping back and standing I front of the girl. Constanza started to shake, blood-curdling screams poured out of her as Y/N went down. The last thing she heard were the sound of feet landing on the ground.
                               ~*~
     Sitting in his office, Slenderman 'stared' at the 3 in front of him before calling someone else in. The proxies waited, no words being exchanged. They had told the faceless man events that occurred while they had been there and the problems that had been faced. The week had already passed, meaning they had failed.
Just then, there was a knock at the door. A 'come in' came from Slenderman's mouth and the door opened, revealing Laughing Jack. He was the one who escorted the three to South America the first time, and brought them back.
"Can one of you please repeat what happened for Jack please?"
Masky turned towards LJ. "While we were there, we tried everything we could to get her. It took us a day or two to find where she lived, and a couple more days to study her. We tried a subtle approach at first, putting a box I front of her jungle to test her intelligence, though we did not get the result we expected. In a blind rage, she simply stomped on it a few times before kicking it away and stepping into her home. After that we tried to get her to notice us. She seemed to ignore us, but she definitely notice. We don't want to confront her because of what she did to Constanza Nùñez. It was very odd."
LJ stood there with a confused look on his face. "She forced vines into the girl. She them poured this liquid into the vines before she drank the rest from this tiny glass bottle before falling unconscious. Then Nùñez started screaming, and she seemed to die. We tried to snatch Y/N, but there was this forcefield around her. A safeguard." Hoodie explained.
Jack nodded before Slenderman started to talk. "What Y/N did was a special ceremony that enables her to suck the soul out of her victim for thousands of years. The liquid she drank helps her connect to the victim's soul and suck the energy out of it. It turns them into plants that are aware of their surroundings, unable to do something until their soul shrivels up and dies. She rarely does it. It leaves her drained for days, even weeks. And it takes her a year to get back to full power. She's too soft to do it anyway. She hates killing unless she has a reason to do so. She usually uses people she helped, like that boy you told me about, and takes a little energy from them. They go unconscious for an hour of two, and she steals their money. After that, they wake up in the middle of the forest, forgetting what happened. It's the only thing that keeps her alive." Slenderman states.
     "An old friend of her's made a magic infused flower that the liquid comes from. It takes a couple years for the plant to produce the liquid, so you would've been safe if you approached her. Anyways, it drains her so much that even if she had more, it would kill her if she used it anymore this year." He continued.
"It was our last day there, so we didn't a chance to try anything else." Toby turned back to The Slender Man. "We came back to ask for an extension. We only came back yesterday, so if we go today, we might be able to catch her."
"I suppose I can grant you that wish, "Slenderman nodded thoughtfully, "but if you fail this time, the consequences will be dire. You have the rest of this month to catch her. If you need anything, you'll know what to do. And please, please, don't lie to her. That'll only bring death your way. If you don't come back, I'll have to send Jeff and Ben, and we all know how that would play out. "
The three nodded, turning to leave before being interrupted. "But Laughing Jack will join you."

~1016 words~