Chapter 23

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

Tyler had heard everything. But why was he ignoring me?

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Hayden asked me, curiously.

"I will go talk to him," I said taking my purse from the coffee table.

"But you don't know where he lives," he told me, as I opened the front door.

I stopped and closed the door again.

"I have to talk to him!" I said desperately, searching my contacts for his mother's number.

"Why, what happened?" he asked, coming close to me.

"The girls were telling me that I shouldn't go out with him again, and most probably he heard it, and now he doesn't talk to me, and I have to talk to him, and I have to find his address, and-"

"Breathe!" Hayden said, squeezing my shoulders from behind.

I sighed.

"I found it!" I said once I saw the name I had been looking for.

I pressed the call button and waited for someone to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Elsa's mum answered.

"Hello, it's Catherine. I'm sorry for calling you. You are most probably at work, but I wanted to ask you if you could tell me your address. I have to give Tyler... Um... Some things for our assignment."

"Oh, of course, sweetie. Don't worry."

So she gave me their address and after thanking her, I hang up.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Hayden offered.

"No, I'm fine," I said and ran outside, to my car.

I hurriedly turned on the engine and started the car. I had been driving for ten minutes, when I found the house I was looking for.

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. Not wasting more time, I knocked on the door and waited for Tyler to open it.

"Who is it, Tyler?" I heard a girl's voice saying sweetly.

"I don't know. Keep watching and I'm coming in a bit," Tyler answered and opened the door.

I was standing there, not knowing what to say anymore. Had he already found another girl?

"Cat?" he said confused.

"I came here to say I'm freaking sorry for what my friends said, but apparently you don't need me anymore. Go! Go inside to your new girlfriend. I'm out of here," I said, tears forming in my eyes.

I started walking towards my car, when Tyler grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

He turned me around and kissed me.

"First of all, she is my cousin," he said and smiled.

I closed my eyes and let a big breath.

"And it's me that I should say sorry," he said, truthfully. Our foreheads were touching and I could smell his familiar men cologne. "I shouldn't have ignored you today, I'm sorry."

I kissed him again.

"I never agreed with my friends, you know..." I told him and he nodded. "I don't care what they say. I like you and I trust you," I smiled at him.

"Tyler, what is taking you so lo-" his cousin said, coming to the door.

"Alexa, this is Catherine. Cat, this is Alexa," Tyler said pointing at us.

I looked at her and smiled. She was a beautiful girl, around our age. She was wearing a cute white sundress and had made her red hair into a bun.

"So, that's the girl you can't stop talking about," she smirked and winked at me.

"Hey! Don't say that in front of her," he pouted, blushing.

"Aww, is little Tyler embarrassed?" I laughed.

He was really cute when he blushed.

"Nah, I'm never embarrassed when talking about you," he kissed my cheek.

"Gross," Alexa said, making gagging noises. "I'm going to head inside now. It was nice meeting you, Catherine," he waved at me and get back in the house.

"Do you really like me?" Tyler asked me, sitting down on the bench that was outside his house.

"Yeah," I smiled, sitting down too.

"I like you so much," he said hugging me close to him.

"Never ignore me again," I told him, closing my eyes.

"Never again. I promise."