Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)

____________________________________

Recap:

"Oh ok, come on you we have to go home it's 11:30pm already." Time fly’s when you’re having fun, more like being harassed. I grunted and everyone looked at me. I giggled nervously and everyone started laughing.

"Zoe, I will give you a ride to school tomorrow." Ayla said to me while grinning. I grinned back. She really was nice. "Thanks." I said the grin never leaving my face, until I looked up at the top of the stairs to see Tate mouthing "See you tomorrow, beautiful" He winked and then laughed as he walked away. Well he got his confidence back.

I couldn't stop blushing not even when I reached my bedroom. I fell asleep thinking about the moment with Tate in the bathroom....... 

____________________________________

Chapter 4:

I woke up to Chace's annoying voice singing as he pranced around my room. He sounded like a crow dying, I shoved my head under the pillow, how in the name of all that is holy did I get stuck with him, they couldn't have just got a dog or something?

I looked over at Chace standing at the side of my bed watching me to see my reaction, as I realised what he was doing. 

He turned on my CD player full blast playing some rock band really loud. I pulled the pillow down even more, pulling it down as much as I could.

"You like the music sis, really a ragger isn't it." He said shouted over the racket.

I looked at him gritting my teeth, "Turn....It.....Off, I'm up."

"What did you say, Zo? I can't hear you the music is to loud." He started smirking as I threw the pillow at him. I pulled off the covers off my warm body, and walked into my en-suite, on my way I looked at the clock, 6:30am. I want to cry this is too early.

Is he serious? School didn't start till 8:00am. Ugh! I stomped the rest of the way to the bathroom. I was in the middle of having a pretty exciting dream that included Tate. I wanted to go back to the dream. I guess since it was my first day of school I should lighten up but it just made it worse.

I jumped in for a shower I let the hot water pelt on my shoulders. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out of the bathroom, slowly, Chace had already turned off the stupid stereo and went back to his room, I'm guessing.

I opened my closet, I stood there trying to decide on what to wear when something caught my eye in the mirror of my closet door, someone watching me, I whipped around and ran to the window in my towel, Mattie was standing at the window staring at me in just his boxers, you could see his six pack from where I was standing, in such a distance it was the only thing I took notice of, he winked and walked away. 

I was left still staring at his window with my mouth wipe open, in shock. Did I seriously just see him in just his boxers, oh my God he has just seen me in a towel, I groaned really loud, I'm surprised my mom didn't hear it from downstairs, this should be an exciting day.

I dried my hair and pulled on black skinny jeans and a white of the shoulder top that compliments my bronze skin. I put on natural make-up and went for some white flats before running down stairs.

As I reached the foyer, I could instantly smell the bacon. I ran towards the kitchen to see my mom smiling at me "Come here wuzzy have some breakfast." She gave me a motherly smile. How could I be in a bad mood when It comes down to my mom. I smiled back at her.

"Jeeez, sis how come you’re up so early?" He said smirking at me. 

"Ha-ha, you should be a comedian."