Chapter 4: Q & A

Before i give you this chapter, i would like to ask that you do please CMMT/VOTE i see ppl are reading but i really have no clue if you like it.... and thanks to everyone that already has. You keep me writing. (:

Song for chapter: Plug in Stereo - Oh darling

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 4 : Q & A

Following the directions Ebony gave to the twins they found themselves on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere surrounded by forests. Thankfully they waited till morning to head out they’d be completely lost if they left last night.

“Are you sure we didn’t miss a turn or took the wrong turn?” Jace asked slightly annoyed with his brother. “Man,” he huffed “I knew I should have chosen map duties.”

“Dude shut up, you don’t even know what a map is.” Ash said punching his brother in the arm making him jerk the steering wheel, to rock the car.

“$hit Ash what are you thinking, no one punches the driver.” Jace joked angrily punching his brother back repeatedly laughing at his brother trying to cover his face and block with his other hand, not succeeding. “Riley?” Jace looked over his shoulder to ask he a question.

Riley was sitting in the back seat playing this month through her whole head, while blasting her iPod in her ears to drown out the bickering. Could she really fall in love in a month, with one of these dorks? She never really thought of them as anything more the just friends until the day before her birthday, sure she knew her whole life that fate would choose one of them to be her mate, but Riley thought becoming someone’s mate automatically casted you under a love spell, but now she finds out that’s not the case, it’s just her body that wants them? She could understand that, she always knew that her best friends were steamingly attractive. Riley started to wonder what they thought of her all these years, but was cut short when her head phones were ripped out of her ears.

“Riley.” She heard Jace yell.

“Whaaaat?” she yelled back.

“Man I swear if this is just some set up to me knocked off from becoming the next alpha, I give you the thrown, just give me the second prize and we’ll call it even. Ouch.” Jace hissed through his teeth Riley punched him behind his shoulder. “Damn girl I was kidding, you know your first prize.” He said glancing back at her then began rubbing his shoulder.

She looked at him through the rearview; he gave her a smile with his eyes. Ash turned back in his seat to face her, “do you know where this place is?” he asked raising a hopeful eyebrow. Riley couldn’t stop her thoughts thinking how sexy that made him look, that only pushed her thoughts to the passionate kiss they shared, when they found out they were mates, it was so different from Jace's soft gentle kiss, both having the same effect of making her heart race and her body to ache for them. Boy did she know this was going to be a long month.

Riley started to lean closer to Ash, wishing to relive their passionate kiss right now; she licked her lips in preparation, watching as Ash did the same. She froze when someone cleared their throat, she jolted back into her seat, to meet Jace's eyes in the rearview giving her the same smile with his eyes, and she knew her face was red from embracement, she couldn’t look at him anymore. What did he think of her, what if he thought she was a $lut, trying to kiss his brother right in front of him. When her eyes left his, she looked past the rearview to the road; coming over a hill she could see the top of a roof, through the cracks in the trees.