Kanato x Reader x Azusa (Damn, I love it that, your so creepy! {SongFic})

A/N: Yay! Another Songfic! I listened to the song and I was like "Kanato and Azusa. Here we go again." So, here I am! Hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh.

Oh dear.

You had a problem on your hands. 

You where once with Kanato Sakamaki and Azusa Mukami. Both of them loved you  dearly. As did you, with all of your heart. Even despite the boys are both Yanderes. It took you a while to get both of the boys to calm down about he's not the only one that you love. But it worked out, thank the heavens. When  things finally settled down, and you were happy with both of these boys you thought you were living a good life.

Then it changed when another man stepped into your life. His name was Shawn Sutton. He was visiting Japan, because he wanted to know more about the country. He was from America. And he said he was lucky enough to pay for this trip, and was thankful you brought him in. Kanato Sakamaki  and Azusa Mukami made it clear that you belonged to them, and them alone. You did them same. But you never told Shawn why you had two boyfriends. One night, four weeks after he had arrived at your house, he killed your family. But he didn't kill you. Because he wasn't informed on what to do with you. So, for safety procautions, Shawn erased your memory. He said he was your best friend. He said that your family was killed in a car accident. And it was just him and you against the world. He didn't mention you had anyone else in your life that mattered to you. But little did Shawn know, Kanato and Azusa were coming for you and his life.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

You where cleaning the dishes, since Shawn didn't do them.

When you saw a man outside. 

The Man, or was it a boy? Was rather short, thin man. He looked childlike in appearance. He had light purple hair, with matching dark purple eyes, and dark undertones beneath them. He was wearing a beige sweater with a black, polka-dotted dress shirt underneath and an un-clipped red bow tie. He had something that looked like a teddy bear that had light brown fur that covered it's arms, head, and legs. It's snout, the inside of the ears, it's chest and paws were a pale beige color. It had small, beady brown eyes made of buttons and had visible stitch marks. It wears a black eye-patch that covers it's left eye. There are two straps connected to the actual patch from brass rings, and there is a golden carving of a heart arrow engraved in it. It wore a pink vest decorated with black lining. 

The boy gestured you to come to him. He had that look in his eyes like you didn't come to him, he would kill you.

Something, maybe some instinct, encouraged you to go over there. You did. "Who are you?" You asked him.

"You don't remember me, (Your/Name)?" He said. "It's me! Kanato!" He said. Getting closer to you.

At first you were confused. Then, something hit you. Something in the back of your head remembered that name.