Prologue

Greetings fellow wattpad-ians.

Inner me: What a boring way to start your book! Seriously, what is this, a business conference?

So how should I do it then? Like this? Heeyyyyyyyyyy.

Inner me: No. Ew. That's like you had twenty five energy drinks and gave up your ice cold persona.

Ugh. Fine. How about this?

Hi. ^.^

Inner me: *Dies of embarrassment.*

*rolls eyes* At least that got her to shut up.

*starts over*

Hey there! Yeah you. Come on don't be shy. How are you? Good? Good. So I just wanted to say welcome to my first ever book here. I hope you find the ride smooth and wolfy.

A few important things before you get started,

1.The story might seem a little slow and boring at first but it gets better, I promise. It also contains a few curse words and mild scenes of abuse but the scenes will have the warning beforehand. 

2. I do have a cast selected but you are free to imagine the characters as you like. 

3.
A not so subtle warning for plagiarists out there:

Copyright ©
2016 by Pooja Krishna.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author.

That being said........I welcome everyone to my story and hope that everyone stays till the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayden , the Alpha of Dawnblood pack, has waited for years to meet his mate. Someone who would love him unconditionally , bring a smile to his face and most importantly , give him hope in his existence. But all that goes down the drain when he learns that his mate is the daughter of the very people who ruined his life and made him the person he is today. Will he ever be able to leave her lineage behind and learn to love her? Will she be the one to give him the happy ending that he thought he deserved?

Ionora never thought the day would come when she would finally find her soul mate. In between running for her life and trying to keep her sanity after revealing life changing secrets of herself , she never did have the time for seeking out her mate or even thinking of him. But once she did find him , he isn't ready to accept her. Ionora is determined to show him that she isn't the terrible and cruel person he thinks she is. But will she succeed in making him trust her? Will she get the one true love she dreamed of as a child?