Hux

You were with Kylo who sat swaying the basket of petals because Phasma was on a toilet break, he accidentally spilt some so he used the force to get them back quicker. Him and the force.
"So gingerbread hmm?"
"Kylo."
"What!"
"No."
"But I-"
"No"
He huffed a childish fine and mumbles something using not so nice words, he also pulled you up because the music had begun.
"Kylo! Phasma!"
"I got this."
You walk down the aisle as worried as you could be without a bridesmaid or flower girl, but to your surprise the flowers flew out the basket and onto the floor with grace. Him and the force. You smile at Kylo thanking him with your eyes. You arrive and hold Huxs hands as Kylo took post behind Hux, then a voice began saying the vows from the nightmare before Christmas. You had too.
Hux led you up a steep hill or mountain, it curved into a swirl at the top. The midnight sky gave it a purple glow with a golden shine was also caused by the full moon. He was creating Jack and Sally, you know he was, you couldn't not know. He smiled as he for down on one knee, in the same place as Jack and Sally. He new how to ask you to marry him, let's say that.
Hux stood smiling at you after he finished his I do, you then kissed you, and somehow leaned over you... Enough for you to be pulled up by his hand just to meet, you open your eyes for a few seconds to see Kylo Ren smirking. That boy, he cheats. Hux did manage to persuade him to do this, which in its own is impressive.