[03]

all the single ladies (+scarlett)
[addy🌿🌸, scarlett✨, lottie🐬]

scarlett✨:
adelaide, is everything okay? you haven't been active on social media the past few days and you were barely online.

lottie🐬:
you know that you can tell us if something is wrong, we're always here for you.

remember how you told me that i should talk to chris about my feelings?

lottie🐬:
yes,,,

well, i did that. and it went really well, he told me that he likes me too.

scarlett✨:
that's amazing, isn't it?

lottie🐬:
oh, i think i know what you're on about.

also remember when i told you about my family?

scarlett✨:
yes
oh

ya, oh.

lottie🐬:
i assume you told him about that too then
how did it go

after he told me about his feelings i was so happy. but then i had to think of them and what their reaction would be. i know how disappointed they would be, they'd never look at me the same way as they do now. they would hate me. so i told chris to leave. and we haven't spoken since then.

scarlett✨:
baby :(
how long has it been since then? five days?

yes, and that's the longest time that we haven't spoken since we became friends. that's exactly what i was scared of. i'm glad that i told him because he deserved to know but i assumed that he'd just tell me that he didn't like me like this and we'd continue being friends like nothing happened. i just don't know what to do?

lottie🐬:
okay, first of all, you're coming over right now, we need to talk about this personally. we can listen to panic! and troye sivan and we can watch sherlock and eat popcorn and chocolate.
and i think that maybe you should talk to him again and try to explain everything to him. i'm sure he'll understand.

that sounds amazing, i'll be there in 20.
thank you both so much, i don't know what i'd do without you. i love you.

scarlett✨:
love you too, babe. i'm sure everything will be okay.

lottie🐬:
anytime angel, i love you so much.

[05.09.16]