Chapter Fifteen

Jess's POV     

"Well he didn't tell me anything, he was talking about someone in he's sleep" He answered quickly. "Who was he talking about" I asked a feeling had came over me numbing my body who was he talking about? Could I handle hearing James tell me he was talking about another girl in his sleep?              "He didn't say her name" He replied "He was just calling her beautiful and someone other things I don't remember". I sat there for a while I wasn't sure what I was feeling.

~*~

I walked down to the Great Hall for dinner and met Remus along the way I was in a weird mood and tired to act normal well as normal as I could get so I made James piggy back me to my seat.

"Thank you my nobel sqwok" I gestured to James as he sat down.

"What's a sqwok" Lily asked sitting across from me.

"Well It is a 'Squire' and a cook! Sqwok" I stated taking my finger and my thumb together to make a 'O' shape on each hand when I said 'squire' and 'cook' and touching them together when I said 'Sqwok'. Everyone just laughed at my word, Sirius soon arrived with Holly who looked like she was about to drool over him.

"What's everyone laughing about?" He asked. 

"Just Jess's word" Brooke laughed looking at me. He just smiled and sat down next to me, I found this an opportune moment to show everyone I didn't care about Sirius's new relationship.

"Hey Lil" 

"Mmm" She replied turning head from Aniek to me.

"You know how you're friends with Lucas Pitman " I asked.

"Yeah what about him" She asked, I held in a smile as I saw James face redden with anger and jealous.

"Well you know his friend Alex, is he single?" I asked now nearly everyone's attention had turned to me.

"I don't know why?"

"Well he's pretty cute" I pointed out looking at him well he actually was, he was tall and he had medium raven shaggy hair with gorgeous clear blue eyes. I looked over to James looking a little angry and confused, he gave me a look as to what was going on I just mouthed "Jealous" and raised my eyebrows and tilted my head back towards Sirius, he caught on.

"Why would you date a Ravenclaw" Sirius barked.

"Who am I supposed to date?" I questioned angrily "And it's not like you own my dating rights is it"He just looked at me and shook his head

"Well no but your better than Wood" He stated turning away from me.

"Well anyway" I said turning back to Lily and raising my eyebrows but at James this time and winking. "Yeah he is cute and I think he's single" she answered glancing at James red face.

"Well you and Lucas are pretty close your tutor him maybe we could go on a double date sometime" I asked, I looked over to Aniek and Brooke who were in a fit of silently laughter staring at James face. Remus also was amused with a smirk on his face but Sirius and James were looking very angry.

"I'm leaving" Sirius said getting up and walking away.

We all burst into laughter except James, I turned to James

"I'm sorry I just wanted to make it more convincing Lily doesn't really think that" I whispered and a smile grew across his face.

"Okay I knew that" He answered, Lily gave me weird looks but I just laughed.  

~*~  

Sirius's POV  

I was so ANGRY but why? I had a girlfriend! A hot girlfriend! I was just being protective she's my bestfriend Yeah that's it. I walked to the common room and laid down on the sofa. A few minutes later everyone else came in James sat across from me on the arm of Lily's chair while playing with her hair Remus sat reading as usual, the other two girls and Peter lay on ground in front of the fire. Before I could ask Jess had came and sat on my stomach she looked down on my furious face but smiled. "Why so Sirius?" she asked smirking more widely.

I just turned my head away from her and stared at the fire, I was angry she kissed me, then teased me, a few minutes ago she was calling a Ravenclaw cute and now she's sitting on me making jokes.

"Oh Sirius I'll always be your JessieBear" she mumbled digging her head into my chest.

"My Jessie Panda Bear that is" I smiled back as I padded her hair, She looked up at me and smiled filling me with a warm feeling which I shook off.

It was getting late and everyone had left but Jess had fallen asleep on me I carried her up to my room and sat her on the bed. I slipped off her pants and her long socks I grinned as I revealed her sparking purple nails she had a very subtle way of incorporating her quirky personality with the way she looked. I transformed my bunk to a double and started changing I noticed Jess staring sleepily at me from the bed. 

"I think I might permanently have you as my shirtless butler" she yawn before rolling over. 

"Well what would my duties include? My lady" I asked bowing. 

"Oh the usual cooking, cleaning, dressing me, taking me places I'm sure there are more but I'm to tired" she answered. 

I climbed into bed and faced the same way as her, she took one of my hands and pulled it over her and locked her fingers with mine. Not before long she was already fast asleep gently breathing and occasionally twitching in her dreams I soon followed and fell into the same dream about the girl and the road.  

I want a shirtless butler! Oh and don't steal Sqowk it's my own personal invention!     

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

 Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

 I less than three you humans