✾chapter eight✾

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! I've been so busy! But I'm not sure what with :/ it's one of those 'I've been busy but not sure how'.
But anyway here's an overdue chapter 8, don't forget to vote/comment and share! Love you all!

•[2nd Persons P.O.V]•

"Make yourself at home," Light smiled as you walked into his room. His room was quite big, especially for one teenager. "So, how was your food?"

"It was delicious, I'd definitely like to go there again!" You beamed before looking at your feet. "I mean, not with you. But I'd like to go again with you. On a date. I mean, ah crap."

"You're adorable when you're flustered," Light chuckled before tucking a strand of hair behind your ear and staring into your E/C eyes curiously. "So about Kira..."

"What about them?" You asked, sitting down on his bed only for Light to plonk himself down next to you and place his hand on your exposed leg causing you to shiver.

"How long have you been a support of his," he asked before realising no one actually knows Kira's gender and he was afraid you'd think of him as a sexist if he claimed Kira to be a male with no possibility of being female, "or hers?"

"Well, I'd say a month after it all started," you replied honestly s you dangled your feet over his bed. "At first I thought that Kira was just another murderer and claiming to be a 'God' just to get people on their side, however like I said a month later I realised that they weren't, and even if they were I didn't care. It wasn't until someone I used to know was killed by Kira, that I fully and really appreciated their work and if I'm honest I admire them and they have guts to do what they do."

Light leaned in and pressed his lips onto your cheek, causing you to blush. "That's for being so perfect," he smirked as he placed an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him so you were almost sat on his lap. "You're a little cutie you know that?" Light asked, stroking your waist with his hand causing you to hum in a relaxing manner.

"This evening was lovely Light Yagami," you smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder and nuzzled his neck.

"All for you mi'lady," Light smiled and kissed your hair as he fell back onto the bed dragging you with him as you both laughed. Your arm was draped around his waist and your legs were now intertwined with his as you looked up at him and he looked down at you, suddenly his eyes became serious as he stopped laughing and stood up off the bed causing you to become confused.

"Light? What's the matter?" You asked, tilting your head to the side as Light began pacing before looking at you with desperate eyes.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something," he whispered as he pulled you up with him, your body close to his, him holding your hands up to his chest as he looked into your eyes. "I'm Kira..."

Hey look who's still alive!
So I came 1st place in the Light Yagami category on DeathNoteAwards and let me tell you I'm so happy and tbh it inspired me to update this story!
I should probably have a schedule so I know when to update and you guys know when to update - I'm sorry it's not fair on you pls forgive me >:(
Also I'm sory for the short chapter, yeah its slightly fluffy and I'm sorry for the completely unoriginal cliff hanger - will work on chapter nine rn<3
Love you all xo