Chapter 27

Isabella Denise

"Bella, Dear Bella. Your father was a part of this family." Albelino spoke smirking at me as I had so many more questions in my head swirling around in a jumbled manner but my mouth failed to let out a sound as I stood there with shock, anger and confusion written all over my face, my mouth agape as I tried to make up a proper sentenced question in my head.

"What...?" I spoke lightly but loud enough for Albelino to hear me as tears once again threatened to fall from my eyes and looking at my mother Emily just made it worse. I couldn't help but breathe out loudly and realize that such a big news was broken up to me. Secrets were unfolding and such big secrets that I failed to process them all.

'What' was the only word that escaped my mouth and I felt like drowning in the ground or some dark entity take over me so I'm a goner from this world and escape my problem ever so easily but it wasn't this easy and nothing was gonna happen to me as I had to take
Control and face and then solve my problems on my very own.

Life throws shit at you and you Just gotta dodge them but if it were that easy I wouldn't be here in a problem. It was hard to bottle up so many emotions inside me. Confusion, shock, anger, hatred, depression and so many more feelings that I couldn't yet describe yet were bubbling inside me finding a way to escape. Anger tries to escape through every bone and every part of my body but it seemed hopeless for it because I bottled it up and now the bottle was full but I kept bottling it up until it exploded.

"What happened Bella? Cat got your tongue?" Albelino taunted as I glared at him an so swear this one had to be the hardest glare I have ever given someone.

"Who was he?" I asked my question in three words and he knew who I meant with the word 'he'.

"He was your father Bella." Albelino said teasing me and I groaned a deadly groan as I glared at him hard.

"Don't bullshit me Albelino! Who was he?! What did he do!?" I asked him and he smirked at me and then chuckled as my mother kept quiet through out the conversation probably because her throat would be aching by now.

"Bella, your father used to work with me. Believe it or not but we were best buddies in all honesty but he came off too strong, you know he was just like you, he was strong, he was smart. He was very clever and he did have the looks too but you see I can't have someone stronger than me alive so I have to kill them." Albelino started with the story and I listened attentively and so did Marco and the others.

"There will always be someone better than you Albelino." I said as a matter of fact and he crooked a smile as I cringed and then frowned.

"That's why I have to make sure there isn't one by killing them. I have to say he really did have a beautiful wife and I see you got the looks too." He said smirking and looking at my mother as a frown appeared in her face.

Albelino reached out for my mother as she tried to scoot away with as much energy she has left and I couldn't be more proud of her. She was so strong yet it seems like she didn't. "Come here you fucking bitch!" Albelino seethed at her and she flinched at his harsh tone and wintered underneath him.

"Don't touch her Albelino." I said glaring at him and he smiled at me before grabbing my mother from the ankles and pulling her towards himself as she cringed at the steel chains clicking and holding her arms back.

"Tell her Emily. Who exactly was her father." Albelino said winking at me and holding my mom by her hair as tears slipped firm her eyes breaking my already broken heart.

"Isabella... Y-Your father was the U-Under boss of the F-French M-Mafia." My mother stuttered out and coughed again and I just felt like giving her the whole river for her to drink so she wouldn't have to ever cough again.