♡Chapter 16

An

So I really like this chapter, and I hope you do too. I'm starting to get my motivation back for this story thanks to all of those people who voted and read(: If you vote more than once or voted and comment I usually dedicate a chapter to you, in case you were wondering(; Anyways I still can't believe I have 47 votes and 981 reads on this story. I was about to give up on watt pad. I had ten other stories I tried putting on here, and not one got a single vote): Well I guess that goes to show that you should never give up. Ramble, ramble, ramble, why am I being so random right now? Anyways enjoy! Thanks for reading<3 -Sam(:

Sleep, dark and dreamless. I was awakened by someone's hand on my shoulder, lightly shaking me. Ugh, I was really beginning to believe that as long as I stayed here at this school, I wasn't ever going to get a decent amount of sleep.

I rolled over on my side expecting to find Henry there or maybe ghost girl Lacy, but instead there stood a girl, around my age, with big brown eyes and straight brown hair pulled up into a ponytail. She was tall, even without the heels she was sporting, and slender, with even fewer curves than me. She wasn't wearing a school uniform. Instead, she had on a pair of royal blue pants, a matching jacket, with a white blouse underneath it, and a pair of black heels.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and struggled into a sitting position at the edge of the bed. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place exactly where I knew her.

The girl smiled sweetly at me. "I'm Amber, Henry's sister, he's busy right now, so I'm going to take you to the school heads."

"Okay that fine, but could you give me a second to get ready. I don't think I should go to meet the people deciding my fate looking like this," I said and let my eyes fall to my grimy outfit and back up to her if I looked half as gross as I felt I wanted at least a change of clothes.

Amber glanced down at her wrist, and I noticed she had a gold watch identical to the one Henry had on. "You have enough time to take a shower if you take one now. Did Henry show you where the bathroom was?"

I shook my head, and Amber rolled her eyes. "That's typical. Here I'll show you."

She walked to the wall opposite my bed, her high heels clicking loudly on the stone floor. She pushed on a brick with a perfect spiral design on it. The wall around the brick slid to the side, revealing a door and beyond that, a bathroom, lit by a bobbing glowing crystal ball floating up near the ceiling.

She nodded, "All yours," she said and walked away from the entrance.

I almost cried tears of joy when  I stuck my head into the new room and saw the little white shower. I couldn't remember the last time I had taken one, and I loved my showers. I shut the door and stripped out of my dirty blood red uniform, pulled back the shower curtain, and stepped inside.

The warm streams of water felt amazing on my sore muscles. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo from one of the shelves on the inside of the shower and squirted some out into my hand. I took it and massaged it into my hair and rinsed it out. I used a shaving amulet, which I also found on one of the shower shelves, to shave my out of control leg and armpit hair.

By the time I stepped out of the shower, I smelled like kiwi, and I was ready for what the world had to throw at me. I grabbed a fluffy white towel from where it hung on a towel rack and wrapped it around my middle and quickly used the toilet. 

I didn't bother looking at the tattoo again. I was in a good mood, now that I had my long overdue shower, and I didn't want to ruin it.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Amber was gone, but a clean uniform was lying on the bed. I quickly changed into it, and then sat at the end of the bed towel drying my long black hair.