Suck It, Lyla!

Lyla did indeed have a fit.

"Are you serious?! You're letting this whack-job go?!"

"Lyla," Declan stopped unlocking the cage door for a moment to rub his temples. "Look, like I said before, if it was up to me, she'd never see the light of day again. But this wasn't my decision!"

"Oh, Lyla. You should be happy that I'm finally getting out of your hair, but I must say, I'm not gonna miss you," Lucy said while fluttering her eyelashes and wiping away fake tears.

The 'click' of the door unlocking sounded throughout the entire room. Lucy stretched her arms and yawned. "Ohh, I can't wait to get some fresh air!"

A dozen guards came into the cage and grabbed Lucy's neck and arms.

"Oh, don't worry boys. I'm so excited, that I'm not gonna cause any trouble."

Declan tolled the chair in and shoved Lucy into it. When her wrists were strapped, he moved onto her legs. But as soon as Declan got up to shift over to the next leg, Lucy's free leg flew up and hit him right where it hurts.

Declan didn't move.

Lucy's eyes widened. "What? Is your crotch suddenly made of steel or something?!"

Declan remained emotionless. "After last times incident, the chief told all of us to wear cups." He raised an eyebrow. "And I thought you said you weren't gonna cause any trouble."

Lucy sucked in a deep, sharp breath. "Well, you see," she let out a nervous chuckle. "I lied."

Declan only shook his head and started to strap down the other leg.

"You know," Lucy started, "I've never actually met this 'chief' of yours. He sounds like a buzzkill though."

"Well for one thing, the chief is a she," Declan said as he started pushing her out of the cell and into a large hallway.

"Are you serious?! I've spent most of my time here planning on how to seduce him!! That has all been a waste!! I mean, unless she's a lesbo," Lucy let out a huff of breath.

Lucy was rolled into a dingy, dimly lit room that was at the end of the hallway. Once inside, they removed the straps that held her to the chair. She, surprisingly enough, stayed in her seat.

"We'll be back in a while with your stuff," Declan told Lucy as she only laughed in her chair.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting out of here!" Lucy stood up and stretched, her shirt hiking up her stomach. The room was large enough to do two consecutive cartwheels.

Which is exactly what Lucy did. Once she landed on her feet, she bended over backwards to the point where both her hands and feet here touching the ground and her body was in an arch position. She lifted her legs up with a kick in the air and used her upper body strength to keep herself upright, to the point of a handstand.

Just then, the steel door opened but she made no move to set herself straight. The metal door banging against the wall with full force didn't seem to faze her, since her body didn't even seem to quiver.

"God, you're just as crazy as they say you are," a new voice that Lucy didn't recognize spoke. It must've looked weird to come into the room and the first thing you see is a criminal doing a handstand.

Still, she didn't move.

She heard a loud 'bang' near her and then the sound of the door closing. She twisted her body to set herself straight and she landed on the ground gracefully. She looked to her side and saw a bulky chest not so far away from her, maybe a couple of meters.