Chapter Fourteen

Zane's P.O.V
  "One more thing Garroth may or may not want to kill Katelyn." He said backing away from me a little bit. It was a smart idea on his part. "You told him." I growled. "Yeah. Sorry."he replied backing away again. "Knucklehead get back over here." I said. It moved back to where he was. I slapped him then kissed him and he kissed backed. "You hurt me." He said looking down. "Oh really." I said raising an eyebrow. "Yes." He said. "Then come here." I said. "No." He said. I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him and he kissed back (blah blah blah everything else yeah yeah yeah we get it Zane!) "Okay you didn't hurt me too bad I guess." He said wrapping his hands around my neck. (Hopefully you know what I mean.) I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him closer.
  Travis' phone started going off and he pulled it out of his pocket. He showed me his phone where Katelyn lit up the screen. I took his phone and answered it and pressed the phone to my ear.
Me- Hello Travis couldn't come to the phone right now can I talk a message.
Katelyn- Zane. Can you tell Travis to call me?
Me- No I can't I can block your number though and better hope my brother doesn't get to you before I can stop him. Okay goodbye blue hair.
  I hung up and handed Travis his phone he was smiling like an idiot. He took the phone and started laughing. "Wow Zane." He said. "What I love you and don't want to lose you." I said. "You called her blue hair which you haven't said since high school." He said. "Yeah well deal or go run to her." I said looking away pulling up my mask. He turned me towards him and pulled down my mask. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

Author note: Okay I may not update for a while the next chapter will take a long time. Or maybe a day or two. Vote comment and share. Bye pplz. <3