Chapter 41

An update!!!

Hope you like it ❤️❤️❤️

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Damien's POV

"Don't worry mister Romano. Your wife only have a fever, no need to worry that much. Just make sure she eats the right food and drink these medicines." The doctor handed me his prescriptions

"Thank you Doctor Minho. Here's my payment." I gave him an envelope with the money in it

He nod then left.

I looked at Allison who is sleeping peacefully. I thought something is wrong with her like she have a serious illness. I sat beside her, I held her hand gently and kissed it. Please be okay, my love. I closed the lights and sleep beside her, hugging her to make sure she is protected. I kissed her on her forehead, "Good night princess." then darkness took over.

"Psst!" a girl's voice, "Psst! Damien!!" then someone poke my eyes and pinched my nose that caused me to wake up

I opened my eyes then saw Allison smiling like an idiot. "What?"

"I want pizza." she said then made a puppy eyes

"Seriously?" I looked at the clock, "You want a pizza at 3 in the morning?"

She nodded then pleaded like a child.

I sighed, "Okay okay, I'll order." I stood then took my phone on the table, I dialed the pizza store's number and it answered. "Are you still open for deliveries?" I asked to make sure.

"Yes sir." Very well

"I would like to order 2 boxes of 12 slices of pepperoni pizza, 1 box of 8 slices of Ham, Bacon and cheese pizza." I said

"Okay sir, bill is $40." The man said

"I'll give the exact amount." I hang up then I looked at Allison showing her that I already ordered her a pizza

She smiled, "Hooray!! Thank you so much! Come here, I'll give you a hug." she said then opened her arms ready for a hug

I smiled then went to her, she hugged me lovingly. "Thank you Damien." I hugged her back, "You're welcome Ali."

"Let's wait for the pizza. What do you want to do?" she asked

"Sleep." I said then lie down again and closed my eyes

I heard her sighed then spoke, "Goodnight sleepy head," she kissed me on the forehead and she left the room.

After 20 minutes, she didn't come back to the room. I became nervous and anxious, what if she collapsed and she's there all alone. I quickly get up from the bed then went out the room, I called for her but nobody answered me. I went down the stairs, it was dark at the first floor but then I heard a glass clicked. I immediately went to the kitchen and then I saw my wife, eating the pizza I ordered and drinking water.

I opened the light and saw her that she's okay. "You didn't bother to invite me in eating the pizza." I said smiling

"But you were sleeping so I decided to eat by myself and leave you some pizza for the morning." she said while chewing the pizza, so cute.

I sat beside her and took a slice of pizza then eat it. A comfortable silence filled the kitchen just the sound of us eating the food. I was shocked when I noticed that she finished the box of pepperoni pizza.

"Woah, you eat too much! You might get fat." I said joking

"I'm craving for it." she said

And then it hit me, the fainting and craving. She's pregnant? I looked at her and she was smiling.

"You noticed it don't you?" she asked

I just looked at her.

She took something from the cupboard, a jar. She gave it to me, I opened it and saw a pregnancy test.

"It's positive." I said softly

I feel happy, glad, joy, and all kinds of happiness.

"You're going to be a dad." She announced then hugged me tightly.

******** ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for waiting