4.

I jolted awake and looked at my alarm clock to see it was around four in the mourning. I checked my body to find I was clothes and that it was just a dream.
I tried to go back to sleep but found that my brain wouldn't let me.
I finally got out of bed and walked down stairs. I opened the fridge and pulled the milk out.
As I was pouring myself a cup the lights turned on blinding me momentarily.
"God that's bright." I complained putting the lid back on.
"Why are you up at four in the mourning child?" She said and took the jug putting it back and stealing my cup and taking a drink.
"That's mine." I mumbled.
"Yes and I shared my body with you for nine months you can share a cup of milk at four in the mourning with me." She started handing me back my cup.
"Har har." I took a gulp and went to walk back to my room when I was stopped.
"Why you up?" She asked concerned.
"Couldn't sleep." I went to walk away again but she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her.
"Hey what's wrong?" She asked taking my now empty cup and setting it on the island.
"Had a bad dream. But it doesn't matter." She pulled me into a hug before leading me up stairs. I rolled my eyes as we entered her room. She got in her bed and patted the spot in front of her.
"Come on get in." I got in but stayed on the edge. That was until she pulled me to her in the middle of the big bed. And at the moment I didn't want to think of all the things that has happened in this bed. "Don't worry I cleaned the sheets yesterday mourning." She whispered.
"I'm not five I can sleep by myself." I whispered back.
"Ya and I'm in my thirties and I sleep with my fiancé." I scrunched my face up. "Sleep as in the action closing my eyes and falling asleep." I rolled my eyes.
"Mmhmm." She giggled rubbing circles on my shoulder before wrapping her arm around my middle.
"You have a dirty mind." She mumbled.
"I must have gotten it from the Parrilla side." I teased.
"Go to sleep my child later we are going to the lake with the boys." I rolled my eyes. We are always doing things with them. Not that it's not fun but sometimes I just want to be with her by myself.

I woke up again this time with weight on top of me. I was laying on my stomach and my boobs were getting pressed into the bed. I groaned. The older woman was laying with her chest pressing into my lower back and her head was just below my neck.
"Mom." I mumbled.
"Hmm?" She asked annoyed.
"Get off me my boobs are going to explode on your bed." I complained.
"No they aren't. I got a memory foam bed for a reason." She mumbled back not moving.
"I need to pee." She curled herself up round me so the her legs were on either side of mine and her hands were holding onto my shoulders.
"If you pee in my bed I'm going to kick your butt." She warned.
"Then get the hell off of me woman." She sighed before rolling over. I got out of the bed and went to my room. I got dressed in running leggings and a work out tank before I worked on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and called my girl.
"Mourning." "I had to sleep in her bed last night." "Wow was it a I don't trust you or what?" "It was in trying to be mom and you had a nightmare so I'm going to sleep on you for the next couple hours." "Wow she slept on top of you?" "Yes she did." "Wish she was laying on me." "Hey!" "What she's hot. Especially sense she was able to make your ass." I giggled. "Well I'm going love you." "Love you."
I hung up and took my head phones plugging them in and climbing out my window again.
I ran down the road for about twenty minutes till I saw the trail that Audrey and I usually take.
I knew that she would come after me again but I was just glad that I could run father than her.
I didn't want to be in he same house today. I jogged along the trail to my playlist. The song was 'I Love You I Hate You' by: Gnash.
I ran along before I heard the notification of a text. I slowed down and pulled my phone up.

L- again really?
L- don't make me come after u though I know u will
L- look young lady get your ass home now and stop climbing out ur damn window when there's not a fire!

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone on silence. I don't care if she finds me. But about half a mile up I lose phone service so gps won't do much good.

I ran till I came to a bridge and a rope. I grabbed the rope and walked as far as I could back before I took a running start and swung across.
When I landed I looked back and smiled. That was the first time that I didn't fall in.
I steadied myself making sure my phone was secure I took off running.