Roof Jumping and Tree Climbing

Alex

It's been about 2 weeks sense the 'incident' that occurred with my father.

"Babe, I forgot to mention to you today, my parents are coming over tomorrow" He says excitedly. Great even more stuff to worry about. I just stare into blank space as I conjure the words that I've just learned. His parents are coming over. My last boyfriend that I had wanted me to meet his parents and that didn't go to well.

"You had a boyfriend before me" I hear a voice in my head

"What the fuck, I must be mental" I say to myself

"No you're not babe, It's Cole" I hear him say

"Cole What The Fuck are you doing in my head" I say angrily

"The mate link babe, and how come I never knew that you had a boyfriend before me! Did he do anything to you!" I hear Cole say angrily as I ignore his questions.

I start to think of what to say after I closed the link. I hear Cole growl at me.

"Tell me, did he do anything to you! Alex, let me get this into your head, no one will touch you or see you like that other than me." He says angrily. I look at him in fear as he yells right in my ears as he pinned me to the wall and starts kissing my neck. I'm to scared of him to even let him know that what he is doing is pleasurable. He growls loudly from me not giving into him. Even my wolf Autumn was scared of him right now. I heard her squeal when he growled at us. I push him away in fear and he just growls again. I sprint for the stairs and lock myself in our bathroom.

"Alex, come out here please" he asks me. It's like he's furious but calm at the same time. He's so confusing.

I leave him a note that says that I just needed some time to myself and slipped it trough the bottom crack of the door. Then I open up the bathroom window and quickly jump out landing easily on the ground. It's not even that high up. I always would jumped roof tops at my old pack. Don't ask why, I just thought it was fun, something therapeutic about it. I quickly shift to my wolf and sprint towards the woods hoping that Cole couldn't tell that I was gone. I made sure to jump out when I heard him leave the room, or at least I think he left. I heard the door close so I just assumed.

I shift back into my human form and climb up into one of the near by trees, which are everywhere. Thank god I keep a spare change of clothes with me at all times. I hate shifting back and not having anything to put on. I lay down on one of the branches but make sure that I'm hidden from any people, but at the same time I am like 15 feet off the ground so who would look up in a tree. Then I open up my mate link to hear Cole.

"Alex baby where did you go?" It almost sounds like he's crying

"I'll be home soon I just needed some fresh air." I say calmly with a sigh

"Where are you?" He asks. His voice cracking a bit.

"Sitting in a tree, in the forest, hidden from any person so I doubt if you were to look for me you would find me." I say in a confidently.

"Please come home baby. How did you even got out?"

"Cole stop crying I'm fine and I can't tell you how I got out or you wouldn't let me do it ever again." I sigh.

After about an hour leaving me to my thoughts I climb down from the tree and shift to my wolf and run back to the house. When I get there I climb back up to the window and crawl into my bathroom. I mind link Cole saying I'm home and in our bedroom. I should take a nap. It is only 3 in the after noon so I wouldn't sleep till tomorrow. I hear loud footsteps pounding out in the halls when Cole bursts through the bedroom door. I pretend like I'm sleeping, but he could see right through my lie.

"Alex I'm so sorry, I saw the fear in your eyes but I couldn't stop" I stay quiet. I don't need an explanation, I know I can't stay mad at him but I just really need to calm down and I just can't talk about all of this right now. What happened between me and my Ex was two years ago, and no I didn't lose my virginity, we just did some stuff. My dad never found out though, he just didn't know that I would always just jump out of my window to go climb the forest trees and rump roofs just to get my stress out.

"Say something" He asks sadly

"I don't want to talk about it" I say quietly but loud enough that he could hear me. I close my eyes but hear him walk over to my and wrap his arms around me and snuggle into me. "I can't even explain to you how sorry I am, and please don't leave the house like that ever again"

"You'll learn very quickly that I do that a lot. Climbing trees and jumping roofs are my stress relievers. You should try it sometime, might help your anger" I say sarcastically.

"What?" he asks demanding "I don't want you to do that anymore, you could get hurt"

"Never have never will so in conclusion I will keep doing it and I don't want to argue with you right now or I will leave again. I would come back just not for a couple more hours." I say tiredly and he still decides to argue. I don't think he realizes how frustrated I am.

"Please don't do that anymore, I just don't want my baby getting hurt. I will keep you in the house by force if I have to" Oh now that's the last straw. Little does he know how well I can climb. I get up swiftly and climb out the window again up to the roof, making sure I do it fast so he can't grab me. I sit down on the roof. Good thing its a flat roof but there is no way to get up here other than climbing, I checked once before. I just decide to talk to my wolf and wait to watch the sunset.

"Hey Autumn."

"Hey Alex." she yawns

"You tired too?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm still mad at our mate. I know that you might not be as much but I am. He can't talk to us like that and then tell us that we have to stop what we do to relieve stress, the stress that he caused" She rolls her eyes.

"I agree with you 100% on that."

"I can't wait to see the sunset, I'm sure it's beautiful." She says in awe

"Same, I like talking to you, it's been a while. I missed you."

"Ditto." She says.

We sit up there and watch the sunset then return to our bed room. I wasn't hungry and it was already like 8 so I just got ready for bed. I start to close my eyes. I hear the door open to hear a sigh to come from Cole's mouth. I see him go into the bathroom and I hear faint mutters of curse words come from the door. "Why do I always fuck up?" I hear him hiss to himself before coming out of the bathroom.

Cole

God I really fucked up this time. I know that she will come back to me but I just feel so bad. I treated her horribly today and when I tried to say 'sorry' I just turned it into another argument. I just don't want her to get hurt but she claims that she's done it for a while. Why did I freak out about her having a boyfriend before me. I didn't even know her and there I go freaking out.

"I love you, and I'm so sorry Alex, I just want you to know that. I just don't want you to get hurt and I don't even know why I freaked out about you having someone before me. I love you so much and I regret everything that happened today." I say to her and kiss her cheek before drifting of into slumber.

Forgive me.