#4 - Someone walks in on a makeout

Jace:

You and Jace were currently rolling around on the bed trying to be the one on top. Jace got on top and pinned you so that you wouldn't move. He moved to your neck and started sucking making you moan in pleasure.

'Jacee' you moaned. You felt him smirk against your neck. 'Y/n! Jace! I hope you are not missing out on your important training to do this!' It was Maryse. You felt your cheeks heating up even more and pushed a smirking Jace off you. 'Sorry Maryse wont happen again.' Jace said. He was obviously finding it hard to contain his laughter. You punched his shoulder as Maryse walked out with a 'humph.'

'So do you wanna continue?' He asked looking over at you. You shook your head laughing and bought his lips back to yours.

Alec:

Alec had you pinned against the wall, the two of you in a passionate make out session. His hands were up your tshirt, touching every part of your body. Then he moved to your neck in search for your sweet spot.

'Alec' you moaned, but you weren't the only person who had said your lovers name. It was Isabelle standing at your door.  The two of you had been so consumed with the kissing that you hadn't heard it open. Alec's hand slid out from under your shirt and you reached down to fix it.

'Well I hate to be the one to tell you this but mother wants to see you Alec. It's important apparently.' She scoffed. You groaned in frustration.  'Dont worry babe. Tonight.' He whispered in your ear smirking as he walked off.

'Y/n you walked off on me for this? Well as long as you use protection.' She said walking towards you. 'Isabelle!' You chided her laughing.

Simon:

Simon was on top of you and you were making out. The two of you were partly naked with him only in his jeans and you only in your jeans and bra. You rolled on top of him and put all your hair to one side. 'You look incredibly hot, you know that?' You laughed and kissed him again.

He rolled on top of you not breaking the kiss. 'But seriously though.' He said. 'You're so hot.' You were just about to reply when the door opened, Clary walked in shrieked, said sorry and walked back out. You burst into laughter and so did Simon, his body vibrating on top of yours.

Magnus:

You and Magnus were in his apartment. One moment the two of you were chilling - as in you were chilling and he was working out another way to help the Shadowhunters- and the next the two of you were making out,  all the work forgotten.

You rolled on top of him fighting for dominance and tried to keep him underneath you. He bit on your lip asking for entrance which you gladly gave. The two of you were totally lost in the kiss. So lost that you didnt hear the door open.

You pulled yourself off Magnus, your face flushed. 'So this is what you've been doing. Look Magnus I get it your girl's hot but we seriously need your help.' It was Jace. His words made you blush even more. 'Yeah yeah I'll be right there,' Magnus said with his usual sassiness. Jace walked out of the room and Magnus sat up and pecked you on the lips.

'We can continue this when I'm done.' He smirked. You laughed nodding your head.

Jordan:

Jordan and you were playing video games in his apartment. You were losing sadly. 'I hate you Kyle,' you said putting down the controller and crossing your arms as he cheered at his win. 'Aww come on babe. Don't be a sore loser,' he laughed. You hit his shoulder. Even though he probably didnt even feel it, it made you feel better.

Jordan literally picked you up and turned you around so that you were facing him. 'Babeee,' he whined. The corner of your mouth twitched as you tried to hold back a smile but he saw it and took the opportunity to kiss you.

You moved to sit on his lap and the two of had been kissing for around 2 minutes when Simon walked in on you. 'Argh I'm sorry.  I'm just gonna go. I-' he walked out shutting the door behind him. The two of you laughed.

Jordan laid you down and got on top of you.' Still hate you Kyle,' you said. 'Sure you do.' He said as he brought his lips down on yours.

Raphael:

Raphael and you were making out in your bedroom. He was so good at kissing and he honestly took your breath away. He took your top off and was now struggling with your jeans button when Alec, your best friend walked in.

'Really y/n?' Was the only thing alec said before turning around and walking out. You chuckled to yourself while Raphael unbuttoned your jeans acting as if Alec hadn't even came in.

Sebastian:

Sebastian had you pinned on the couch and was giving you hickeys. Your hands were tangled in his hair and you were moaning his name. 'Shh otherwise someone will hear us babe,' Sebastian looked up at you smirking. You didnt say anything just brought his face back to yours.

'Is everything alright? Oh.' It was Jace standing in the room. 'If you wanted to fuck at least go in your own rooms,' he said his sourness directed only at Sebastian. 'Of course.' Sebastian said picking you up, reattaching his lips to yours and walking back to your room.

Another chapter finished yayy! Which one did you guys like the best??

Follow

Vote

Comment