第10章:たいへん!

CHAPTER 10:Danger!

I should've thought of the consequences of bringing Kiyoko with me. She's too pretty for a lady. Kise was really shocked when he saw Kiyoko beside me. 'Kiyoko-cchi!' he gasped.

Kiyoko turned around, bowed her head slightly and smiled, 'Hello, Kise-san.'

'I brought her because today is her day off. Don't try anything funny.' I said.

Kise frowned at me from behind. 'I'm not going to do anything!'

I pressed the pedal and the car moved, towards a shopping complex. It'd be tough considering how many fans Kise had but the company promised to provide temporary bodyguards.

That reminded me, I should hire bodyguards for Kise—hmm, but that'd restrict his communications with his fans and he'd not like it. But it'd be safe for him and I wouldn't have to worry about stalkers. Ugh, thinking about Kise gives me major headache...

My guess was Kise had tweeted some hints that he'd be at the shopping complex for work because when I parked my car at the underground car park of the building, I saw a huge group of mostly girls gathering by a pillar.

'Oops...' I heard Kise muttered.

I sighed. 'I know this'd happen.'

'I didn't know they'd figure it out.' He grinned.

'You suck at giving hints, Kise. They are too obvious.' I replied and drove further inside to search for a more secluded spot. Suddenly I realized something.

'Shit.' I breathed.

'What's it, Sorano-chan?' Kiyoko asked. I drove slower and glanced at Kiyoko. Should I send Kise inside first? But his fans would restrict him and by the time he'd finish, the shooting would be over or something. Should Kiyoko stay and wait until Kise and I enter? No, that's too dangerous—she's too pretty.

I clicked my tongue. 'Kise, figure out a way to prevent bad rumors.'

'Hmm?' Kise hummed, puzzled. 'What do you mean?'

'Why are you so clueless my yellow prawn,' I groaned. 'What'd happen if they see you with Kiyoko-chan?!'

'... Oh, I didn't think about that,' Kise murmured. 'But it's your fault for bringing Kiyoko-cchi!'

'No, it's your fault for telling your fans!' I protested. We clicked our tongue in chorus and Kiyoko giggled.

'Sorry, Kiyoko-chan, this is the difficult part,' I said. 'Are you good at playing spy?'

'What?' Kiyoko questioned.

-

Kiyoko was amazing. She managed to sneak behind cars by cars as Kise and I survived through his ocean of fans. I told her she needed to be careful of model agencies recruiting her or anything of that sort. When we arrived in the shopping complex, Kiyoko rejoined us but was careful to keep her distance.

She was walking behind us and Kise's fans were further back. We went to the place and luckily they were still readying and whatnot. The director's secretary saw us and informed him. He turned to us and grinned as he stood. He was as tall as Kise.

'Kise Ryouta, welcome! We're glad to have you over!' he exclaimed and shook hands with the blond.

Kiyoko and I stood beside. 'That director is famous because dramas or movies that he direct were always popular. I think the ice-cream people hired him because they're new. I wonder what his idea would be though.'